News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on February 18, 2015, 01:30:39 AMI met one of my BFFs because we were in the same calc group. The following year, she realized I was good at art and I helped her think of something cool to make and then we were just hanging around the hand-choppingly dangerous equipment in the woodworking studio late to help her finish it by the due date. I also hid in her dorm room when she was RA until I secured off-campus housing.

I see! Thanks for the advice.

Quote from: Ruto on February 18, 2015, 01:30:39 AMBut mostly you want the type of person that can bail you from prison.
Yowr mwean  :(

Btw, I'm officially not here. But there is actually Internet on the bus I'm riding on for my trip :P
So, I can chat a little.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 18, 2015, 08:41:35 AMBtw, I'm officially not here. But there is actually Internet on the bus I'm riding on for my trip :P
So, I can chat a little.
Charter buses that have wifi are amazing, especially when they also have power outlets. On my band trip to Los Angeles a few years ago, a few friends brought xbox 360's on the bus with little screen setups and played xbox while connected to the internet and going across the country.

Technology is crazy, man.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 18, 2015, 10:39:48 AMCharter buses that have wifi are amazing, especially when they also have power outlets. On my band trip to Los Angeles a few years ago, a few friends brought xbox 360's on the bus with little screen setups and played xbox while connected to the internet and going across the country.

Technology is crazy, man.
Ikr?
I thought they were kidding when they said they had Internet :P
Pretty cool!
That's also pretty awesome that you got to play Xbox! Should of brought my Wii U ;)

Bad news though, is that I'll be in this tin rectangle for another 8 hours :/

MaestroUGC

Tin rectangle? Wow, I didn't realize we had mastered transdimensional transportation! I hope the transfiguration didn't leave you feeling transcendental as you were translated into such a miraculous transformation.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 18, 2015, 10:59:32 AMTin rectangle? Wow, I didn't realize we had mastered transdimensional transportation! I hope the transfiguration didn't leave you feeling transcendental as you were translated into such a miraculous transformation.
lol
Tin can ;)