News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

OSX vs XP...(Vista suxs so it is left out)

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, April 28, 2008, 04:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dekudude

I prefer Windows of Macintosh. HOWEVER... Macs are beautiful. Nice looking, less annoying popups (usually) but I really had the windows, and the fact they're split into all sorts of stuff. (Word has a formatting toolbar on a new "window", etc...

I also find Windows' task bar to be a bit easier to use. Besides that, though, I can't really come up with any other anti-Mac complains. I'll be honest-- I think Apple > Windows in a lot of ways... their OP just has a couple annoying differences.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 29, 2008, 09:54:00 AMI left Linux out because everyone already knows its far better than XP.

What the @$%! is a Linux! LOL. I know what they are but they aren't too great. And I use my friend's Linux ALOT when I'm at his house. They're okay I guess.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!