News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Playability Help

Started by Yugi, January 03, 2015, 09:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

(god I hate having to use this board, makes me feel like a newbie)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkhvdmyxr7xmns6/Bravely%20Default%20Arrangement.mus?dl=0

I got some questions about what I should be doing here.

1. Should I keep the notes from measure 10 on as sixteenths, and leave a note that says "if you can't find this playable you can play these as eigths" or should I just turn them into eigths alltogether?

2. Should I move the bass clef notes an octave up as I've done with 10? Are the notes in the chords readable?

3. What should I put in the blank space in measure 9?

Original Song:

FireArrow

Remember, when on beat 1 or 3:
Dotted Eight + Dotted Eight = Dotted Eight + Sixteenth(Tie)Eight

I'll answer your actual question when youtube starts working for me again >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

I'd love to help, but I am on mobile and can't see the mus, and the pic doesn't have measure numbers (y no template?)"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

1.) Instead of pounding out the octaves simultaneously, you could alternate between the low note and the high note easily at this speed. It'll give it a slightly more disco feel inadvertently, but it's an option.

2.) That's perfectly readable. Since you can easily read the top note as an F3, you would then just assume the lower note is an octave lower.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

I agree with Shado.  Not quite the same, but I think this serves as a good example of why arrangements need to be adaptations sometimes rather than direct transcriptions: http://www.gamemusicthemes.com/sheetmusic/nintendo64/supermario64/princesssecretslide/index.html

Playing this at the 'proper' tempo spells death for your left hand.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Isn't this more suited for the Personal Arrangements thread?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bespinben

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 05, 2015, 08:24:08 PMIsn't this more suited for the Personal Arrangements thread?

I suppose there's some room for overlap, but since this arrangement is incomplete atm, I would believe the best place to solicit aid would be here.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 07, 2015, 12:27:51 PMThere is absolutely no shame in asking for help. We have all needed help at one point. Roadblocks are a chance to learn and progress. No one who is good at a thing was always good at the thing.
This is a really good post. Nailed it, Shado.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 07, 2015, 12:27:51 PMThere is absolutely no shame in asking for help. We have all needed help at one point. Roadblocks are a chance to learn and progress. No one who is good at a thing was always good at the thing.
Very true!
Miss you, Shado :)

Yugi

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkhvdmyxr7xmns6/Bravely%20Default%20Arrangement.mus?dl=0

Here's the newest version. If someone could tell me what I can put into the left hand where its blank that would be gr8

Maelstrom

Not sure if this will help, but I tried arranging this before I got finale and haven't gone back to it. So here's what I had. It might be a little helpful. And I recommend filling out the chords as you are able, as it makes it sound considerably better. I'll help more, but I don't exactly have the time right now.  :P