News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[3DS] Find Mii 2 - "Dark Lord's Theme"

Started by ThatGamer, December 19, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on December 19, 2014, 09:41:49 PMHey now, Olimar's a cool dude. If you want decency, you gotta give decency.
Yes!! Very True! He is very cool! :)
I guess I would of worded that differently...thats all.

FireArrow

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 09:51:24 PMYes!! Very True! He is very cool! :)
I guess I would of worded that differently...thats all.
Quote from: mariolegofan on December 19, 2014, 09:36:29 PMOuch.
Another example of our kind Mods...  ::)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FireArrow

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 09:58:02 PM*high five*

...I meant as in you're not worth convincing.
As MLF said, Olimar's a great guy! He's like everyones BFF, you can talk to him about anything! No matter what's going through you mind, if you need someone to talk to, just PM him. Even if it's stupid stuff like what you ate for breakfast.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ThatGamer

Quote from: FireArrow on December 19, 2014, 10:03:59 PM...I meant as in you're not worth convincing.
As MLF said, Olimar's a great guy! He's like everyones BFF, you can talk to him about anything! No matter what's going through you mind, if you need someone to talk to, just PM him. Even if it's stupid stuff like what you ate for breakfast.

K.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Quote from: FireArrow on December 19, 2014, 10:03:59 PM...I meant as in you're not worth convincing.
He's certainly not my BFF, that position's been filled by my three good friends; Wealth, Power, and Talent.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Ummm.. This is pretty silly. I'd like to point out that it seems like a lot of this is actually quite rude. Ontop of that, Olimar, I saw nothing wrong with this conversation until the point in which you told them to take it elsewhere. It was innocent conversation beforehand, and now it's filled with spam, sarcasm, flaming, etc..

It's perfectly appropriate to talk about music in the thread, as there is no reason for a topic to be made about it, and a different location would be weird as the conversation would have started from nowhere.

If you're going to keep posting in this thread.. Please return to the original topic, and refrain from talking about Olimar any further :p

ThatGamer

Quote from: Winter on December 19, 2014, 11:35:56 PMUmmm.. This is pretty silly. I'd like to point out that it seems like a lot of this is actually quite rude. Ontop of that, Olimar, I saw nothing wrong with this conversation until the point in which you told them to take it elsewhere. It was innocent conversation beforehand, and now it's filled with spam, sarcasm, flaming, etc..

If you're going to keep posting in this thread.. Please return to the original topic, and refrain from talking about Olimar any further :p

Sounds good.

MusicMeister47

So is anybody planning on taking the arrangement?

ThatGamer

MusicMeister47

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 20, 2014, 10:47:42 AMNo, would you like to? I'd love that!
Um... I can try my best... I haven't actually done any arrangements of anything yet... You may want to get another person on this, but I can try!

MusicMeister47

ThatGamer

Preferably solo, plus, solo would be easier since it's your first arrangement!

MusicMeister47

Not necessarily true. The song has a lot going on. I've figured out the first couple of measures already though, so I'd say it's going well!

ThatGamer

Alright, that's great! Lemme know if you need help!