News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dude's Arrangments. (updated 8/17/15)

Started by Dude, June 05, 2009, 09:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'd be willing to help format it if I didn't suck at it
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 18, 2015, 06:56:28 AMWhat program do you use?
Just curious.
FL Studio

Pirated but I'll buy it someday...

Originally, I was just going to put a midi and a mp3 but figured somebody would bitch about not being able to see what's going on... I'm not planning on submitting it as a sheet or anything. I just wanted feedback.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 09:19:25 AMOriginally, I was just going to put a midi and a mp3 but figured somebody would bitch about not being able to see what's going on... I'm not planning on submitting it as a sheet or anything. I just wanted feedback.

Hey, I thought this arrangement was pretty good! I don't think a mus was required to show that. I know you aren't submitting this, but I took the time to clean this up a bit. I have no idea if the game title or song title are the right ones, nor do I even know who the composer is, but here is a cleaned up version of it! Really, all I did was put in some repeats to cut down on length, fool around with key signatures, and fit measures to 4 per system. I know there has to be a way to make those repeats look nicer and shorten this even more, but I'll let someone with more musical (and Finale) knowledge than me do that, if they please.

[.mus]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dude

holy fuck why are you so amazing

The only issue I have with it is the first first ending needs to be a measure earlier and there needs to be a new measure at 33 as there was a pickup note change before the key sig change so it blended together. Other than that it's exactly the same. o_o

also key signatures are my worst enemy sorry >_<