4. maelstrom.-Villager
5. Bubbles-Villager
6. Dude-Villager
7. The_Subjective_Thought-Villager
8. fank009Villager
[close]

Game Log:
Spoiler
Night 1- Yugi is given the Detective power!
The_Subjective_Thought is snapped in two. (Friday the 13th anyone?)
Mashi is painted red.
Maelstrom. is painted red.
fank009 is painted red.
maelstrom. is seered red.

Day 1- Yugi is thrown down a well!

Night 2- Mashi is given the Detective power!
Fank009 is stabbed.
Maelstrom is painted red.
Bubbles is painted red.
Maelstrom. is seered red.

Day 2- Maelstrom. is never heard from again!

Night 3- BlackDragonSlayer is given the detective power!
Mashi mysteriously vanishes... (along with the story, still trying to find it!)
Bubbles is painted red.
Bubbles is seered red.

Day 3- BlackDragonSlayer is legitimately lynched!
[close]

Overview:
1-NocturneOfShadow:  For your first time hosting you could have done much worse; that being said, you've got a ways to go before being the master storyteller.  Host MVP

2-Mashi:  The maelstrom. seering was weak and predictable.  Not much here except people obviously knew you were human, as well as being a major part of the story!

3-Yugi:  You got the seering power night 1, but you claimed seer after a not-so-obvious seering and that led people to questioning you.  I would have lain low.

4-BlackDragonSlayer:  What a game!  You nearly managed to turn the tables by outsmarting the night 2 seer for a free maelstrom. lynch.  In the end what kept you back was bubbles' good sense of judgement.  Wolf MVP

5-maelstrom.:  You didn't really get a say in anything, because of the double red seering.  You were pretty much caught red handed, which was difficult to incorporate into the story!

6-Bubbles:  You pretty much won the game for the humans with that lucky vote at the end, I'd like to know what made you decide BDS over the other human!  Living Human MVP

7-Dude:  See 6-Bubbles.

8-The_Subjective_Thought:  You died right away, but that's because you made sure EVERYONE knew you were human night 1!  You had this game DOWN!  Dead Human MVP

9-Fank009:  You play an important role in the story, but gamewise, you weren't super influential other than your awesome lingo!
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Yeah, that double red seering didn't help me at all.....  :P Told you I was human.

BlackDragonSlayer

I actually thought that the game was very interesting!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Will rip (viciously) when I have time to.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

i decided the wolves needed a helping hand so i went easy modo on them

Bubbles

holy shit i can't believe i was right

Honestly I voted for BDS for the reasons I said: Dude would've admitted he was a wolf (he's done that before) plus I didn't think a wolf would be the first to vote when theres only three players.

And wow only one human got the seer power lol

Mashi

Bubbles too OP, by the way.

And I'm proud of Doodle too!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on August 29, 2014, 06:59:28 PMHonestly I voted for BDS for the reasons I said: Dude would've admitted he was a wolf (he's done that before) plus I didn't think a wolf would be the first to vote when theres only three players.
The reason why I didn't vote first is because I'd think that the wolf would be first to vote (because they don't have to fear a wolf rush). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Do we get an end of the game story too?

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on August 30, 2014, 10:52:32 AMDo we get an end of the game story too?
It's lost, I'm finding it :)
unmotivated

fank009

My long awaited thoughts.

In short, it was really meh. prolly the slowest I've been in a while. basically consisted of waiting till the last second, and lets lynch person x for reasons. Of course I didnt play, that great, calling both scum as town leans, though I must say, wolfing me was probably the biggest mistake. (hindsight). you set up all these possbile scenarios, yet you didnt really take advantage of them. hindsight suggets I would have ripped further into mashi, maybe even giving you a nice mislynch, and if I was unsuccesful, that would have made me look worse. mael was too obvious a trap bait in my opinion but you missed (fmpov) ample opportunity to create havoc, you made all these plays BDS and you end up getting caught on on small meta stuff. commendations to bubbles for getting it, but like I said, it just felt like a lynch because reasons. no real thought process behind it.

Mael, you have to work on your miller defence, because otherwise you are just begging future games for a free mislynch on you.  (But fank what can I do?) its simple, help out, find something unusual, contribute opinions like you did on that yugi lynch. just do something productive other than scream "dont lynch me, I'm human" If I was alive, I'd prolly would have ended up voted for lynching you as dead weight."

Dude: there's one thing that I dont like about inactives... they are hard to read, and harder to give tells, and its easy for scum to swoop in and give me a false tell. (like this game) everyone has their own playstyles, I dont like it, but everyone has their style (I dont know why you werent brought up on your statement of my death, especially considering the thought process of mael being a wolf. (see missed opportunities)

TST: its good that you were the most human here, but being human doesnt do any good if you're dead. Dead men tell no tales.

Overall, no one really stood out. the yugi lynched was somewhat based, but otherwise everyone was lynched because reasons.. Missed chances for scum, and fmpov, just a painful thing to watch and think about.

FMBPOV, Noct gets MVP for me for creating such a great game that kills the reliability of seers.

It was a good concept, that I felt should have had more juice, but eh, thats just my thoughts on it. hopefully everyone took something from it (I know I did..)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...