change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Molgera"

Started by Globety, March 23, 2011, 08:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Globety

Completed by Brassman388

So I have been looking around this site for quite a while, and I can't find molgera's theme from Wind Waker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlF0-Qs2xkI

I have been trying to teach myself this for quite a while, but I can't seem to get it, so I will be very grateful if someone did it.
Why is the rum always gone?

The Deku Trombonist

Globety

Thanks! Aren't you the one who has done about 80% of all the Zelda music?

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 26, 2011, 04:37:33 AMI'll take this one *yoink*

Oh no you don't, I'm already working on this one. :P

The Deku Trombonist

Globety

Brassman, I've seen the kirby sheets that you have done and I have to ask, is Molgera going to be a duet, because thats most of what you did with them and I would prefer non-duet pieces.

Cobraroll

Check out Ganondorf's arrangements (In the submission forum somewhere). He's done the song already, but never got around to submitting it. All in all, I doubt it will be a huge loss if somebody made a new version, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

Rest assured, no duets.

Although I am curious as to the difficulty that you can play it at.

Globety

I should be able to play it if it's about the same difficulty as the rest of the Zelda songs in general.

However, if it's anything like Lost Woods Virtuoso or Approaching Champion Cynthia, then I could have a problem in which I'll need a lot of practice to deal with.

DonValentino

fabbemannen

Quote[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - "Molgera"  in Request   Globety    9    384
      [GCN] The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - "Molgera"  in Request   Link and Navi    4    384
I do find it interesting that 2 exactly the same topics got the same amount of views too