News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Streetpass Help!

Started by JDMEK5, June 30, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

So I've done everything I can but to no avail to get my brother's shadow link to appear in my file. I want to fight him and vice versa but no signs ever appear and therefore they just aren't merging.

Yes, we've both set up our files for it and yes, we both have our wireless on.

What am I missing?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

Did you try unplugging it then plugging it back in?
Blowing in the cartridge?
Smacking it on the side?
Idk maybe you have to do something in the game to unlock it.
unmotivated

fingerz

That's weird... I've set up two different files on my ONE gamecard and I StreetPass myself every time I turn on... I think there's a few bugs in the whole StreetPass thing. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

I've looked into it and I've done everything I've been told to. Theoretically it should be working, but it's giving me results similar to as if I was on a remote island in the middle of the pacific.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

fingerz

Hmmm... I'd deactivate StreetPass for the titles on both of your 3DS's and even perhaps shut down StreetPass functions on those 3DS's... It could be that one of them is transferring incorrectly.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

fingerz

Go into the Options Menu and I believe it's in System Settings --> Data Management --> StreetPass. Or you could just deactivate it by going to the StreetPass icon.