News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version

Started by SlowPokemon, April 22, 2014, 06:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

To be honest, I still don't see what's so incredible about that song, but everyone else seems to love it. My favorite battle theme from the Sinnoh games is definitely Dialga/Palkia, followed really close by Team Galactic Boss, and then Giratina after that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 23, 2014, 02:29:39 PMOh, I'm not sure if you guys know this, but Game Freak recently made Pokémon Diamond and Pearl soundtrack album available on iTunes for $9.99, and it's definitely worth checking out. The same goes for all of the other soundtracks they've put up, but Diamond and Pearl is the focus of this thread, so you know.
Actually I bought that a while ago. Money well spent.

Quote from: Nebbles on April 23, 2014, 04:50:10 PMThough I also wanna give special mention to all of the battle frontier music. Especially the frontier brain theme, god damn.
Oh man. When I first heard that song I commented to myself how hardcore it sounded. But that's not enough to get in my list of favorites. (But definitely an honorable mention)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DrP

You guys feel old?? I was 14... I was in High School.

And this was the time where I thought "Pokémon is for little kids now" -- though that changed after a while and someone showed it to me and I thought "this seems cool", so I bought it and I haven't stopped since

Anyways,

Favorite town or city: Hearthome City probably. Seems like a place where I can enjoy a day sitting outside at a café

Favorite route: 209. Always awesome.

Favorite new feature: The dongle effect with the DS and older GBA games

Favorite music: Hearthome City.

Favorite new Pokémon: Lucario

Favorite new evolution: Honchkrow.

Favorite new pre-evolution: Munchlax.