News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GBA] Pokémon Emerald - "Battle! (Super-Ancient-Pokémon)"

Started by Purple, March 13, 2014, 01:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Completed by zoroark1264

Hey guys! I am new to NSM, and would LOVE this song to be made!
mp3/Youtube/Song Title

Thanks!
PURPLE

Purple

PURPLE

braix

*sigh* I'll take a little look at it but in advance I'll tell you that I'll most likely quit after a while, not knowing what to do with the bass. :I
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Purple

PURPLE

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

MUS
Done. There's a few errors, probably, but I'll fix that later lol.
Also, can anyone here tell me what to do with requests that are finished?

Bubbles

When request are fulfilled, I move out of the requests board. However, I wouldn't really consider this one fulfilled just yet until at least the MUS file is made

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on March 22, 2014, 09:47:16 PMWhen request are fulfilled, I move out of the requests board. However, I wouldn't really consider this one fulfilled just yet until at least the MUS file is made
The link Zoroark gave is to a MUS file (but it says MID here, for some reason- typo, perhaps?).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix