News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Spitllama's arrangements (Paper Mario TTYD "Story of The Thousand-Year Door")

Started by spitllama, August 17, 2011, 05:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Man, such a great boss theme. Hard to do it much justice on the piano but I did my best!

(Darknut's solo version is also completed [ZIP])

Xenoblade Chronicles-

One Who Gets in Our Way
Original
[ZIP] (one piano duet)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

4 months later...

Xenoblade Chronicles-

One Who Gets in Our Way
Original
[ZIP] (solo)

Solo version is finished. Also, all arrangements received a much-needed facelift. Just some aesthetic and music grammar fixes.
Submissions Page

TheZeldaPianist275

:DDDDDD Yay.  Very much.

Btw, I forgot to tell you that I bought Xenoblade.  Probably wouldn't have without your recommendation, and I'm so glad I did.  It's SO AMAZING GRAAAAAAAH

spitllama

Yaaaaaaahhhhss. It's a great game. Have you done the second playthrough yet?
Submissions Page

TheZeldaPianist275

XD

Spoiler
It's also a very long game.  I'm on my way to Prison Island to save Sorean for the first time, and I doubt I'm anywhere close to the end.  The plot's beyond anything I've ever seen in a game.
[close]

Also, the Unique Enemies are possibly the greatest thing they could ever put into a game.

spitllama

Things get good after that!

And yes definitely. No matter what level you reach, unique monsters mean that there's always something that can beat you xD
Submissions Page

fingerz

Wow, your arranging's improved HEAPS since I last checked out your stuff, spitllama! I remember when we worked on Great Fairy's Fountain Theme from the 25th Anniversary CD... We ought to do something big-scale like that again sometime! :D

SO! Question!

Question: Why DO you arrange? What makes you want to arrange? Think hard on that and let me know. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Thanks a lot Fingerz! I know things started out rough but it's good to hear I'm improving. Next time we do something big we should make sure it's something that can actually be submitted xD

... Hmm I learned to arrange at first because it meant I wouldn't have to wait for someone on ninsheet to do it or go on a massive google hunt for sheet music. Now I arrange because I hope I can create some of those pieces that I think other people are looking for on the internet.
Submissions Page

Sebastian

Quote from: spitllama on January 03, 2014, 10:31:33 PM... Hmm I learned to arrange at first because it meant I wouldn't have to wait for someone on ninsheet to do it or go on a massive google hunt for sheet music. Now I arrange because I hope I can create some of those pieces that I think other people are looking for on the internet.
Thats another reason I arrange too :)

spitllama

Submissions Page

MusicMeister47

Not sure if this helps, but with the song I request, assuming that middle C is the beginning of octave 4, I think the first note is an octave chord with C of the third and second octaves played together. I'm not certain, but I think it's somewhere in that area. I'm also not sure I'm posting this in the right place. I'm kind of new to the website.