News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.

Started by EFitTrainr, February 14, 2013, 09:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

I haven't gotten Dream Team yet... should I? I've played Bowser's Inside Story and liked it a lot, and I've heard people say that you'll like Dream Team if you've played BIS... plus, I have nothing else to play right now (except Kid Icarus: Uprising, only because my saves were deleted).

Is it really worth ~$40 or should I wait for a price drop?

SlowPokemon

It depends. It's a little more tedious than BIS, but there's a lot more content. You'll definitely get your $40 worth (it's about 40 hours from start to finish). However I don't see the price dropping because it's a first party Nintendo game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

you have kid icarus

and you tell me it's not enough

what is this blasphemy

MasterProX

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 27, 2013, 05:44:38 AMyou have kid icarus

and you tell me it's not enough

what is this blasphemy

Street Fighter + Dead or Alive + Ocarina of Time + 3D Land + Revelations + Uprising + Metal Gear + Awakening + Kart 7 < satisfaction.

SlowPokemon

Idk if this is still relevant or worth noting, but after playing it the second time and finishing all collections (except the final boss medley in the battle ring ugh), I've decided that this is my favorite game in the Mario & Luigi series. It's a lot more polished, and you really grow to love little details like the Bros.' footstep noise and Dreambert's speaking quirks. Even if the story never gets as crazy as Superstar Saga, the writing is fantastic and the situations are lovably bizarre. I give this game my highest recommendation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I agree, Slow. Although it's storyline isn't as top-notch, I think it's my favourite too because of all the weird little moments and all the extra content that goes a long with it. I hope they only get better in the years to come. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn