News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Making a performance thread

Started by Tarokan, June 23, 2013, 10:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarokan

Hello!

You can tell I'm new to this site but I'm looking to create a thread where I could post performances of NSM music and maybe get feedback/requests.  Can I do this?

Also if it's allowed where should i make this thread?

Ricky

I think you can make a thread in the Creativity Corner section (almost at the bottom of the main forum page).

Tarokan

What is the Community performance project?

JDMEK5

Quote from: Tarokan on June 23, 2013, 10:40:56 PMYou can tell I'm new to this site but I'm looking to create a thread where I could post performances of NSM music and maybe get feedback/requests.  Can I do this?

Also if it's allowed where should i make this thread?
Go right ahead. Do it here.

Quote from: Tarokan on June 25, 2013, 10:33:12 PMWhat is the Community performance project?
I was gonna post a link here but I realized we have a bit of a lack of explanation as to what that is. Basically folks from the NSM community are claiming songs to record themselves playing. All the songs are getting mashed together after into one big video for YouTube.
This is the second big project, but I sat out of the first because I didn't know any of the songs.

Check all that out here. There are still songs to be claimed so you're not too late if you want to get in on it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Good luck! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tarokan

Ok so I was looking for Final Fantasy Tactics sheets and it looks like Shadowninja composed a few, but all of the links I could find to them were broken (dead Dropbox or MediaFire links).  Does anybody have them?

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

but they don't work on your site?????

JDMEK5

Quote from: Tarokan on July 20, 2013, 12:45:28 PMOk so I was looking for Final Fantasy Tactics sheets and it looks like Shadowninja composed a few..
... No. Just, no. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Tarokan

JDMEK5

lol that's right. :P
Quote from: Tarokan on July 26, 2013, 04:01:56 PM:'(
(No need to be so sad; I know it was a mistake)

My Arrangements