TWG 54: Game of Wolves - Post Game (100% Complete!)

Started by Bird, June 13, 2013, 08:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Mashi on June 25, 2013, 07:39:35 PMI apologise for being offensive, but when I'm calling your reasoning ridiculous, there's a reason why.  Not to mention that none of you seemed to ever realise that I was miles away from my computer (it seemed to not shut down properly, so much for conserving electricity, whoops!!!) on a 3 day trip despite my mentioning it over and over.  I understand that mistakes can be made and (although I was frustrated) I can understand that anyone's being lynched for frivolous reasons is inevitable in this game, but not if said Players who made such a mistake complaisantly blame their target instead of taking blame for their fault.  Instead of blaming me, learn from this and recognise that 'idling in a chat' isn't actually suspicious in such circumstances.  And that when someone (or at least me) calls someone's reasoning ridiculous, it's not an intimidation trick, but my honest opinion, despite my Role.

And I don't want you to feel like I'm singling you out either, since I've even reacted similarly to some of my peers logic in that manner.  Such as when I referred to verm verm's (one of my closest friends here) reasoning for finding me suspicious in one game to be ridiculous.  But then again, verm verm and I always disagree with each other's thought processes!!!

And Zunawe, you fiend!!!  Fortunately for you, I became preoccupied with the mention of fank009's body being burnt and not searching any further.

I agree, my reasoning was stupid, but in this case, it was a bit more complicated then just idling in chat (it was still stupid.) I don't really feel like explaining it the whole story, but the point is ideling in chat brings a lot of stupid suspicion to you (and any at all, even if it doesn't make any sense, is not good!)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department