[GBA] Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - "Cave/Rocky area"

Started by ghost_tricker, August 06, 2013, 01:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost_tricker

Completed by tallonmetroid

[GBA] Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - "Cave/Rocky area"

This is my favorite song from Kirby and the amazing mirror. I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere in the submission forums like a year ago but it still isn't up. So yeah. This song rocks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fqw1482s7w

ghost_tricker

Update: I found one in the submission forums! I'm pretty sure this is the one i saw a while ago. Why isn't this on the main page yet?

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4035.msg130988#msg130988

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ghost_tricker

Hmmm, I'm confused. I found it in the submission forums. Doesn't that mean that it was submitted?  ???

FireArrow

ghost_tricker

Okay, I probably seem like a total idiot, but I'm still not quite understanding. (Have pity on a n00b!) :-[ If I made a a topic in the submission forums, titled something like, "ghost_tricker's rad arrangements", and put up a song with links to a midi, .mus and a pdf, how would that differ from actually submitting it? Like, um, what would need to be done differently so i would indeed be submitting said song? (again, I just have no clue how it works haha)  :)

Onionleaf

Gotta help out a fellow noob! :P There's usually a stickied thread in this forum specifically for submitting arrangements to the main site. The current listing thread is called "Submissions for All Updates". The Moderators will go through the list from time to time and "officially" upload arrangements that are in tip-top shape.
It's not compulsory to have your arrangements added to the main site, just about anyone is still able to look at your arrangements in your thread. It's a good idea to have your own thread, that way you can receive comments & feedback from other users, and you can showcase all your work in one place.

Hope that helps!

FireArrow