News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LIII - All the King's Men Post Game

Started by MaestroUGC, May 27, 2013, 10:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Guys, please, enough, no need to be hostile about things, everyone has a bad game!

Sure, BDS didn't play great this game but you don't have to be all mean about it.

No more replies related to anyone being bad or this post please.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 28, 2013, 11:32:17 PMNo more replies related to anyone being bad or this post please.
lolnope

BDS has to realize that his consistent paranoia is nothing but harm. It'll bite you in the ass later in life, trust me.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 29, 2013, 05:17:11 AMlolnope

BDS has to realize that his consistent paranoia is nothing but harm. It'll bite you in the ass later in life, trust me.
Except the lynches weren't paranoia. :P They were influenced by public decision, which, oddly enough, was probably worse. :P

You also told me not to do anything rational.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 29, 2013, 01:30:36 PMExcept the lynches weren't paranoia. :P
What are you talking about? You should have consulted bubs and I before you did anything! The fact that you didn't is due to your paranoia, which is annoyingly stupid!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on May 30, 2013, 03:34:54 AMWhat are you talking about? You should have consulted bubs and I before you did anything! The fact that you didn't is due to your paranoia, which is annoyingly stupid!
Tsk, tsk, tsk, taking things out of context!!
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 29, 2013, 01:30:36 PMThey were influenced by public decision, which, oddly enough, was probably worse. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

His point was that you had people to at least confer with, but instead chose to alienate your only confidants.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.