News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Turquoise Synthetic Symphony

Started by Turkooyze, January 16, 2013, 06:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkooyze

(I don't know if this is the right forum, if it is, please direct me, or move me)

So basically I 'arrange' videogame songs into 'full' orchestra with my 'semi-non existent musical knowledge'. Basically, I fool around in software and aim to please. FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE. Also, requests are also very very possible. >:D

Tal Tal Heights from Link's Awakening *my little baby*

The OoT Main Theme and Deku Tree song

Baron Castle from FF4. *yes i know the video isnt synched*

I own EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver, and use CakeWalk Sonar. I own a Yamaha P-90 *im not entirely sure if thats the actual model so correct me on that*

Anyway, hope you enjoy, and please any feedback is welcome. I want to do 16bit and 8bit era reorchestrations, so suggestions and requests are also welcome. I'm also working on a few medleys.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Not bad!  I enjoyed what I was able to hear, but my computer and Youtube have been a really stupid pair lately, and I can't hear the entire thing.  >:(  But what I could hear was good. 

Turkooyze

BUMP. I've made a new arrangement, with music from FE 8 . These are my three favorite songs in the entire game, and fittinsgly, they all 'sound'....similar...

Hope you enjoy, and please tell me what you think :)