[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Molgera"

Started by tfender7, March 12, 2013, 03:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Deku, I'd say post it anyway, if you're relying on something as erratic as Brassman's activity.

JD, I don't think he would need the consent of the arranger.  Basically, once we arrange it and post it, it's public.  Open to posting on other sites, though?  I don't think that's legit.  NSM should host the sheet if the song's arranged for here.  I know I'd be fine with people sharing my sheets all over le interwebz, but not hosting it on another site.  That's my two cents.

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 13, 2013, 07:27:03 PMOpen to posting on other sites, though?  I don't think that's legit.  NSM should host the sheet if the song's arranged for here.  I know I'd be fine with people sharing my sheets all over le interwebz, but not hosting it on another site.  That's my two cents.
Exactly my point. If it can just be put up on any other site, what's the point of having http://www.ninsheetm.us/ with the copyright?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

tfender7

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 13, 2013, 07:21:23 PMNow hold on. Don't you need some kind of consent before putting it up anywhere else? Maybe the consent of a site mod and the arranger? (Even if you do give credit)

What do you mean?
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

JDMEK5

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 13, 2013, 07:21:23 PMNow hold on. Don't you need some kind of consent permission before putting it up anywhere else? Maybe the consent permission of a site mod and the arranger? (Even if you do give credit)

What I meant was: Shouldn't you get permission from maybe site mod and the arranger? Just taking it and giving credit seems... (No word exists in the english language for what I'm trying to express here)

But all seems ok, so never mind I guess..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

spitllama

JDMEK5, until we have a specific policy, we gotta just leave it to the specific arranger.

tfender7, unfortunately you cannot move this arrangement to noteflight because the original arranger (Brassman) hasn't given consent. Send him a PM.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Quote from: spitllama on March 15, 2013, 12:58:37 PMuntil we have a specific policy, we gotta just leave it to the specific arranger.
Sure. I was just being general.

My Arrangements

Brassman388

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everyone here needs to seriously pop a few chill pills, mkay?

Everything is cool, just be sure to give credit where credit is due. If you fail to do so, I will find you and I will b%$&# slap you.

Also, I'll make it a point to be more active, cause this man is jobless and hasn't had some one on one time with his old friend, Finale. How I miss her so.

We cool? We cool.

Also, Thanks, Deku, for finding it for me. I'm pretty sure I scrapped that version and it's probably lost in the void we call Mediafire.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements