News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 11, 2013, 08:07:31 PMThere is no fucking way I'd ever give a victory to someone who has done absolutely nothing for the human team. Also I was a n00b once, just like Hunter. And I legitimately faked a seering to get someone lynched when I only had a gut feeling.

K-Night

So everyone(else but K-N) must vote for K-Night to make this lynch succeeded. No KitBs!

Triple post record because I keep thinking of things to say.

I really couldn't believe what I saw when I read this. You've worked so hard this whole game, then to throw it away because you'd rather I lose with you than all the humans winning together? This is absolutely foolish. That definitely seals my vote for you.

Also, just because popo was seer'd green doesn't mean he is green. I would like to remind you that there is (or was, idk) a painter in this game. Seerings don't really mean much here. But you've completely eliminated a suspect just because of a seering that could've easily been faked. The fact that verm made it this far in the game with his skill level nearly cements the fact that he was a wolf. Which also means you were manipulating Yugi into brutaling humans.

I realize I've been inactive this game, but there's this thing called a social life that I like to upkeep. There's also this thing called high school, and this other neat thing called a story that I have to finish in less than 10 days. It's a good thing I came in when I did, though. You could've had us beat.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Looks like my summer vacation is... over.

FSM-Reapr

The wolves imo:
TZP
blueflower
K-Night

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 11, 2013, 09:48:53 PMAlso, just because popo was seer'd green doesn't mean he is green. I would like to remind you that there is (or was, idk) a painter in this game. Seerings don't really mean much here. But you've completely eliminated a suspect just because of a seering that could've easily been faked. The fact that verm made it this far in the game with his skill level nearly cements the fact that he was a wolf. Which also means you were manipulating Yugi into brutaling humans.
I highly doubt Verm was a wolf. When I told him that I was going to end the Night 2 early, he said that I should definitely do that. I also sent the phase ending PM 20 minutes after the phase begun. Verm could have told his wolf partners to send the wolfing PM as soon as the phase begins, if he couldn't do it himself. This makes me highly doubt Verm was a wolf. Also since Verm's seering was random and Popo was inactive at the time, makes me doubt the painter had anything to do with it.

The thing is that if Yugi would have brutaled either you or Hunter, we would have lynched the one who survived if the game wouldn't have been over by then. This would have guaranteed us the victory.

I would lynch you since I believe Hunter is the more human out of two of you.
Even though Hunter has been pretty much wrong with most if his theories(like I have), he has tried to help the human team the best he could by providing us options. Also no wolf would try to start a lynch against someone like Vermilionvermin, lol.
Also if we look at your post history;
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2569
we can see that you have been active on every day of the game. It would make sense for a wolf to be inactive on the game thread but active everywhere else.

(Also, if I was a wolf, it would make more sense for me to go after Hunter since that would be a lynch I think everybody(else but him) would have agreed with that. I'm pretty sure I could have convinced you and Popo to lynch Hunter if I wanted to)

Also just so you know.
Blueflower knew that Yugi was the brutal, he was in the chatroom where we chatted and heard the entire conversation. (apparently you need to make an account to Tinychat to have chat pms :<) That's why I think blue was a wolf, since there are now three humans left and two humans died last phase and Yugi died last phase. That means he must have told somebody that Yugi's the brutal.

Fun fact(that isn't confirmed yet ;) ): I've never been a wuff in a TWG so far.

I'll end my post with a random quote I ran into yesterday.
Quote from: K-NiGhT, Trick of the TradeWell i think inactivity makes a person seem like they're avoiding saying anything that could potentially get them lynched.

K-NiGhT

K. I have a story to write and a life to live.

K-NiGhT
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Hunter of Souls

So guess it's decided. FSM, I so hate you if this goes wrong.

K-NiGhT.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Waddle Bro

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

I-I-I-INSTA
TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

K-NiGhT was crushed by a Pelican Dropship.

HUMANS WIN!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!