News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Luigi, What's That?!

Started by Yug_Guy, March 02, 2015, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Based off of the video "Mario Teaches Safe Sex," comes the game "Luigi, What's That?!"

The game works like this: Someone posts "Luigi, what's that?!" and says what object Mario is pointing to. The next user responds with Luigi's detailed explanation of said object. For example:

"AwesomeMario264: Luigi, what's that?! *points to a piano*"

"L-man77: That is a piano, Mario. A piano is a keyboard instrument used in many different musical styles such as classical or ragtime. While not as popular during the time of it's inception, it has become a very wildly played instrument today.

Luigi, what's that?! *points to a fig*"

...and so on. While Luigi's explanation doesn't have to be very long, just remember that it has to sound formal. And with that, I will start:

Luigi, what's that?! *points to a newspaper*

ThatGamer

Well this topic worked out. Lol.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Why did you bump this for no reason other to say it was dead?

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 15, 2015, 10:09:11 AMWhy did you bump this for no reason other to say it was dead?

It could be a good topic you know. So I thought I'd redeem it!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"