News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Farewell wariopiano

Started by wariopiano, January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: SocialFox on January 18, 2013, 02:35:16 PM18 years+18+18+18+9 months+9 months+9 months+9 months does not equal 74.

There are grandparents in their 40s, so great grandparents are possible at 70s. Not that it's the best idea. I think scientists typically count 25 years as one generation.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on January 18, 2013, 04:46:35 PMThere are grandparents in their 40s, so great grandparents are possible at 70s. Not that it's the best idea. I think scientists typically count 25 years as one generation.
Assuming that a couple has a child/children at 20 years old (this is assuming "lowest-within-reason conditions"), they would be 40 if the same happened with their children: 60 by the time their grandchildren had children, at that age.

Give or take a few years, since real life is rarely like a "lowest-within-reason" situation. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Oh, bye! You were the first person to ever pm me.. saying welcoming me to the community..

Toby

Quote from: wariopiano on January 17, 2013, 07:47:45 PMI'm getting a temporary job for 4 months and won't have anytime for nsm.

Aren't you like 90? How come your getting a job?

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 20, 2013, 03:41:56 PMAren't you like 90? How come your getting a job?
pstttttttt he's not really 74

Toby