News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[NDS] Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - "The Unwound Future"

Started by Bubbles, December 31, 2012, 02:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

"The Toy Car" - Completed by Shadoninja

The Toy Car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymMHybxOYXw

The Unwound Future
This ones makes me think of Layton's theme mixed with what I imagine Claire's theme would be. Needless to say, I love it :D

SlowPokemon

I'm not interested in doing "The Toy Car"--btw, you linked to the high quality version-- and there is no possible way "The Unwound Future (Live)" could be arranged for piano in a way that it would sound good, be accurate, and be playable.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2013, 09:11:38 PMI'm not interested in doing "The Toy Car"--btw, you linked to the high quality version-- and there is no possible way "The Unwound Future (Live)" could be arranged for piano in a way that it would sound good, be accurate, and be playable.
Way to be a Sour Sally, Slow :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Who would ever play a duet? I'm against doing them.

Also, I was going to do "Time Travel (Piano Version)" a while back, but I found a perfectly accurate arrangement elsewhere--Ichigo's of all places.

Here is a surprisingly good arrangement of that piece that is fun to play. Enjoy!

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 19, 2013, 09:20:46 PMWay to be a Sour Sally, Slow :P

Do you disagree? Lol

Bubbles

I printed that one off but found it weird :/ maybe Ill try playingit and listening to the midi at the same time but idk

And Sour Sally? Thats a new one :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 19, 2013, 09:23:24 PMI printed that one off but found it weird :/ maybe Ill try playingit and listening to the midi at the same time but idk

What did you find weird about it? It's perfectly accurate with the song

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 19, 2013, 09:23:24 PMI printed that one off but found it weird :/ maybe Ill try playingit and listening to the midi at the same time but idk

Well I've always aimed to attain aggrandized alliteration.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Bubbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 19, 2013, 09:28:11 PMWell I've always aimed to attain aggrandized alliteration.
<3

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2013, 09:24:49 PMWhat did you find weird about it? It's perfectly accurate with the song
Its fine up to measure 28, then a few chords and other things seems iffy from there on out