News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "The Sky"

Started by Sax, November 15, 2012, 07:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sax

Completed and on site

Preferably a fairly complex transcription of this with all of the major parts and accompaniments.

Thanks to whoever can do this for me!

spitllama

Last I checked, Olimar12345 is working on this.

Is this still accurate Olimar?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sax

I think he put it aside for a while.

Could someone at least help me get the concert key that this song is played in? I'm not too experienced with sheet music and it's not very easy for me to identify key signatures.

TheZeldaPianist275

You mean key sig?  (I feel so dumb if that's a pro music term and I don't know what it is)

I hear C Major.

JDMEK5

Yep. C major with some flats thrown in occasionally.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Yes I did this arrangement. Next time I'm on a computer I'll post it(sending this from my iPod).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Sounds good. I've learned a few Skyward Sword pieces already. But I'm still missing this one.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Sax

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 01, 2012, 12:21:46 AMYes I did this arrangement. Next time I'm on a computer I'll post it(sending this from my iPod).

Cool, thanks.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 29, 2012, 05:25:30 PMYou mean key sig?  (I feel so dumb if that's a pro music term and I don't know what it is)

You mean "concert key"? If you haven't heard that term, it's probably because you play piano and/or string instruments. I play alto sax, which is in the key of Eb. Piano and most(?) string instruments are in the key of C. If a song is in concert C, I would be playing in Eb. The term "concert key" is used usually in concert ensembles where there are a variety of instruments. It wouldn't be very convenient to list out every single different key that each different instrument is playing in, so they base it off of piano.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Sax

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 04, 2012, 12:59:24 PMBy default, we always mean concert pitch.

Yeah I figured that. Wasn't 100% sure because I don't play piano so I assumed that some others here don't.

Sax

Olimar12345

Sorry. Tbh, I've been working on other projects. I'll finish it up right now. (only like half of a measure left)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345