[NDS] Professor Layton and the Curious Village - Multiple Songs

Started by SlowPokemon, May 24, 2010, 04:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 02, 2010, 01:44:48 PMI got the joke. Because unlike these fellows, I'm on a site dedicated to Nintendo music because I actually play their awesome games.

Yup. I've never actually played the original Animal Crossing though. I got Animal Crossing: Wild World with my first Nintendo DS, but I probably wouldn't have picked it up otherwise. I got City Folk when it came out.

Hold on... we're on a Professor Layton forum topic.

Umm... never mind. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GermanSeabass

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 24, 2010, 04:14:53 PMan intermediate version of "Professor Layton's Theme"

Sure, actually arranged this a year ago. Happy playing!
Piano solo
for small ensemble

Also, hello NSM forums! I did not know of your existence.
Performer and arranger of video game music. SebastianWolff.info | YouTube | Sheethost
One of the guys behind Joypad Records

SlowPokemon

Quote from: GermanSeabass on June 11, 2010, 03:29:27 AMSure, actually arranged this a year ago. Happy playing

Piano-solo

Full score / Ensemble

Also, hello NSM forums! I did not know of your existence.

Umm, wow. That directed me to Sebastian Wolff site... I think I have seen your site before...
I have your Coraline arrangements. If that's you.

GermanSeabass

Performer and arranger of video game music. SebastianWolff.info | YouTube | Sheethost
One of the guys behind Joypad Records

Bloop

euhmm, is the title song the same in prof. layton and the diabolical box?

Taser9090

No it's not. They're not lazy on their music :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Okay, if anyone's interested in arranging it, here's a slightly different version of "St. Mystere" with fewer parts. It's titled "About Town". :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dANs6fAFNg8

Bubbles

Ill do St. Mystere (but more likely the simpler version). The only reason Im posting is just to make sure that someone else didnt already do it by now since its such a great song

SlowPokemon

Wow, two year bump. Quite honestly, if I wanted these done at this point I could do them myself. Good luck with St. Mystere, or About Town, whichever one you do. It's impossible to get every part into the song, but you can try.

BonusPwnage

Wait, didn't someone already arrange Professor Layton's theme for the Curious Village?

BonusPwnage

^oh, never mind. Someone else already said the same thing. Derp!