News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Where would you live in the Pokemon World?

Started by DonValentino, July 27, 2011, 12:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Quote from: Legos on August 19, 2011, 12:12:11 PMThey stopped Happy Happy-ism after Mr. Carpainter was beaten up....

Thank you for knowing your Mother trivia. Maybe I would revive the cult.

Hmmm... I like the music of Sunnyshore city. Maybe I would live there.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Fleetstar The Flygon

I would live in White Forest... Nah, too boring.
I could live in Opelucid.. Nah, then I'd have to be either high-tech or very old-style.
I got it.. SHAYMIN VILLAGE!!  ;D

Shadoninja

white forest would suck because after awhile everyone would leave and it'd take a lot of effort just to get everyone back.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Well everyone in NSM should move there since we hate other people
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Fleetstar The Flygon

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 30, 2011, 02:43:03 PMWell everyone in NSM should move there since we hate other people
I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't said this.  :P

There is one person I hate, but that's just one. Or two.
But only because one liked to piss people off and the other is just a deutsch very, er, nosy female.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Everyone should live wherever Black and White are supposed to be.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 30, 2011, 08:01:17 PMI feel like I'm the only one who hasn't said this.  :P

There is one person I hate, but that's just one. Or two.
But only because one liked to piss people off and the other is just a deutsch very, er, nosy female.

Lol that was a joke, ETF and Roz and Saria are always all like "ZOMG WE HATE PEOPLE"

I don't know if I FULLY hate anyone. But there are some people that I can't stand being around.

Example, M--------'s boyfriend is actually kind of bearable by himself (still annoying though), but I hate him when I see them together.

Quote from: Mashi on August 30, 2011, 08:08:49 PMEveryone should live wherever Black and White are supposed to be.

I like Lacunosa and Anville Town, but I don't know that I'd like to live there.... probably Castelia City, cause it's a short trip to Nimbasa/Anville, and because I would like to live in a big city for once.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MoboMoga

Anville Town...well I've never played after Platinum, but I've seen pictures of the train town

and it looks like a cozy place to live!  :)
but I would rather live in Jubilife...soo awesome there!

MoboMoga

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 18, 2012, 09:18:05 AMWHAT A BUMP!!

lol, I just searched the forums for some interesting topics since there were rarely any requests for pokemon..especially for the soundtrack in dppt

UnknownKirbyMan

I'd have to live in Altomare. I don't much like water, but I would always be looking for the Lati's.
Other than the amount of water, I like Altomare very much.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

MoboMoga

Altomare.. totally forgot bout it.. :o

But that's a great place to live. It's literally PokeVenice lol  ;D