News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Photography?

Started by Jub3r7, January 12, 2012, 04:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

You found the connection! Have a cookie.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

*is too lazy to crop*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Wrydryn

Let me try to revive this. I took it locally at the state park. I wasn't even aiming because I held my camera to the side while I was riding my bike. (Thus the slant)
Awesome clouds in the reflection though.

the_last_sheikah

*Insert Wry's and Ruto's photos here*

Simply beautiful.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

fingerz

I don't know whether it's a good idea to quote the picture, seeing as it takes up a lot of space. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Cobraroll

General rule: Unless the post is more than two pages back, don't quote it in its entirety unless you are replying to it point by point. Even then, try to shave off as much as possible.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Took this while backpacking through New Mexico.

Jubby and DRP may know this place as Philmont.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Not really art so I'm going to post here!

There was a harpsichord concert today and the person was actually using one built in 2010. It was pretty amazing to see it person, and the crowd around it after the concert really agrees XD

MaestroUGC

Who says it's not art, that is a beautiful instrument. Incidentally, I've recently discovered that there's a Harpsichord builder local to me here in San Antonio. First I will buy when I win the lottery, mark my words.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

I didn't build the harpsichord so it's not really my art (and wouldn't be in an art thread) -.- I'm not saying the harpsichord itself isn't.