News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Zelda Adventure! (Prolouge 7/23/12)

Started by EFitTrainr, July 23, 2012, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Shadowkirby looked up from his desk. The clouds were even worse today than usual, a pitch black as opposed to the usual gray. The evil from the castle was growing. He could feel it. It had died down for a while. There were stories then, stories of a hero garbed in green. The stories were only that, however. Stories. Shadowkirby gave a heavy sigh. The monsters were preparing to mobilize. He could tell. He usually was able to tell these things. There was no hope. None left at all.

*knock knock*

"Who is it? I'm writing!" called shadowkirby.
"It's just me. Hurry up and let me in, it's starting to rain," answered Kman.
"It's almost always raining. You know that," said Shadowkirby, opening the door.
"That doesn't matter. There's been rumours."
"What kind of rumours?"
"They say there's a blade. One with the power to slay the evil king."
"They're just that then. Rumours."
"Stop being such a downer. I want to find that blade. Aren't you sick of living like this? Don't you want your freedom back?!"
"You want your freedom, take it. Hyrule will pull through. That's what I'm counting on."
"Shadowkirby, You've always been able to count on me. Now, I'm asking you for help. Don't let me down."
"Alright, fine. But if we get murdered, I'm blaming you."
"Alright then, listen up..."
TO BE CONTINUED 
I like food.

EFitTrainr

CHAPTER ONE:
FRIVOLITY IN KOKIRI FOREST

Mashi was a Kokiri. An odd one. A very odd one. A very very odd one.
He had green hair, and orange clothing. That was half the reason people thought of him as odd. The other half was that he would occasionally go into the lost woods to find Wolfos. Half the time, he would play with with them, hunting down deku scrubs. The other half, he would be hunting the Wolfos. He said it was just a game, but everyone just thought he was weird. He had only one friend in the entire forest: Saria. After the death of her friend Link, she had undergone a complete personality change, and started acting like an 11-year old girl from New York (Wherever that was...) She was pretty wierd too, these days. She had been collecting other Kokiri's fairies, putting them in a cage, and calling them "Hammies". Once the Kokiri found out about this, she became outcast to everyone except Mashi and his fairy, Vera.
"Hey Mido, do you want to hear a new colloquial expression I learned?!"
"A what???"
"Nevermind, it's late, and I'm missing a chat party for the werewolf game!"
"You're wierd."

"Hey Saria, do you want to hear a new colloquial expression I learned?"
"Mashi u r silly with ur big words."
"No I'm frivolous."
"Nou."
"Watever. Hey Saria, have you noticed something... wierd in the forest recently?"
"What, you mean you?"
"No, I mean all the Deku Trombonists that have been gathering in the center of the village. It's almost like they're preparing for something."
"Maybe it's a new update."
"A what?"
"Nevermind."
"Okay. But listen to this: last time I went to the forest to play The Werewolf Game, one of my Wolfos friends was missing. A Dekudude came and told me that he wouldn't be able to make it, and I haven't seen him since."
"That's weird."
"It gets weirder. Turns out none of the other Wolfos had seen Jim for a while."
"Then how would the Dekudude know where to find him?"
"That's what I'm wondering. I'm growing suspicious of the Deku Scrubs, so I went deep into the woods to your old shrine."
"You mean the one for Linky."
"Um, yeah."
"You didn't TOUCH anything, did you?"
"Well, that is to say... Only his shield..."
"WUT"
"Um, yeah."
"You butthead!"

And so Mashi ran away.
"No! There's no running from a trainer battle!"
Saria is not a Pokemon Trainer, so...
*Narrator puts on sunglasses*
It's not very effective!

Next Time: Captain Amashica
I like food.

JDMEK5

Man, I love how many exterior references there are. XD

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 02:50:02 PM"No, I mean all the Deku Trombonists that have been gathering in the center of the village. It's almost like they're preparing for something."
"Maybe it's a new update."
Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 02:50:02 PM"Okay. But listen to this: last time I went to the forest to play The Werewolf Game, one of my Wolfos friends was missing. A Dekudude came and told me that he wouldn't be able to make it, and I haven't seen him since."
Quote from: shadowkirby on October 16, 2012, 02:50:02 PMAnd so Mashi ran away.
"No! There's no running from a trainer battle!"
Saria is not a Pokemon Trainer, so...
*Narrator puts on sunglasses*
It's not very effective!
Oh man this is great!

Hey put me in the story would you? :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Mashi

blueflower999

Pretty sure Saria is twelve now. Other than that, A+++
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 16, 2012, 05:52:18 PMPretty sure Saria is twelve now. Other than that, A+++
...wat? No way, she seems so mature. :o