5 (45.5%)
blueflower999's rTWG I: Sauce Is Pretty Coll
1 (9.1%)
MaestroUGC"S TWG XXXV: Big Brother Is Watching
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Spyro

the_last_sheikah

Oh man, I can't decide which game I like better!  I love both of the things they are based on.(yes I do get the Toph=seer reasoning K-NiGhT, nice.)  I like the puzzle idea for kman's game, but I like powers and roles in K-NiGhT's. Errrrr, I VOTE FOR BOTH!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Wait, there may be one more person who wants to put up a game!!!

blueflower999

I'd do a rerun of the Sauce is Pretty Coll TWG if anyone's interested.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Sauce is Pretty Coll was my first TWG. I'd love to play that again.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Quote from: spitllama on July 07, 2012, 06:02:18 PMSauce is Pretty Coll was my first TWG. I'd love to play that again.
Same here. Although it wasn't technically my first one, it was my first REAL one. *Glares at Mashi*
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Ooh that TWG was the one RIGHT before I started playing!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

TWG XXXV – Big Brother is Watching

The name of the game is control. Standard TWG rules apply for victory, but there is an alternate win condition: If all of the Proles are flipped to one side, that side wins. If everyone else is a loyal party member, you can find the dissenters; if everybody is a dissenter, you can take down Big Brother. Wolfings are reffered to as "[Player] has been Vaporized".  Lynchings are reffered to as "[Player] has been Exiled".  Vaporizations are permanent, whereas exiles just become Unpersons, meaning they can come back to the game.

Exiles take the items with them and bring them back if they are brought back to the game. Any player who is brought back (other than the Inner Party and Brotherhood members) are unafilliated. Unpersons lose any powers if they are brought back. Unpersons are counted as a death while they are not playing. Inner Party members can vaporize unpersons.

If in the event that a player is targeted to be flipped by both sides, then they revert to Black, regardless of prior affiliation. The Party/Brotherhood count is announced at the end of each night. Proles are not allowed to publicly reveal their affiliation, doing so will result in an immediate exile for the remainder of the day phase, any votes cast will be nullified. If it is done during a night phase, it still goes into effect and lasts until the end of the following day.

Master Wolf sends in Wolfing vote, "Wolf Player," if he is out of play then it goes to O'Brien, then the IPM; O'Brien and Goldstein send in flipping choices, "Flip Player."

Players: 12-?
Roles:
Inner Party (Wolves):
Big Brother: Master Wolf-Green
O'Brian: Wolf Seer/Flipper-Purple
Inner Party Member: Wolf-Red

Brotherhood (Humans):
Goldstein: Psychic/Flipper-Blue
Winston: Seer-Blue
Julia: Guardian-Blue

6-? Proles: Start Black (unaffiliated), Green (human) is Brotherhood, Purple (human) is Outer Party.

Secondary Powers/Events: These relate to either prole affiliation or existence.

The Book – Flips a prole to Green. It is used by Goldstein to flip a prole by sending the name of the player he wants to flip to the host during the night phase. If the chosen player is an Inner Party member, Goldstein will be informed that the Party is following him; Big Brother is told that an Inner Party member found the book. If Goldstein is vaporized The Book will remain in play as long as possible. Goldstein can choose to pass the book to another player during any night phase instead of flipping a prole; that chosen player will then have the ability to flip the following night. If the chosen player is vaporized, then the book returns to Goldstein at the end of the same night.

Room 101 – Flips a prole Purple. It is used by O'Brien to flip a prole by sending a name of a player he wants to flip to the host during the night phase. If the chosen player is a Brotherhood member, that player loses his/her power. If O'Brien is exiled, he takes the power to flip with him.

Rectification – Starting on night 3, a random exiled player will be brought back. If you had a power before you were exiled you will not gain it back. Returning proles are Black.

Thought Police – Starting on Night 5 the Thought Police will reveal the role (Wolf, Human, Prole's affiliation) of any random player to the entire game. Does not work on Big Brother or Goldstein, they cannot be targeted for this.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

I think that's all the games now!  If anyone else would like to sign up, post your game and I'll add it to the poll.

Mashi

Only 8 people have voted and I'm sure that there are more TWGers than that!

Mashi

Kman96, if you've found a cohost, you may create the sign ups thread.

Kman96

Yes! A cohost I am in dire need of! Blue, K-night, are you two still interested? I have a good plan of how to decide between anyone who is interested! but my main concern is only for next week. I'm writing a story for this game, so everything else is pretty simple. I'll pm my cohost what I have so far and any edits needed.

Calling all cohost applicants!

I'm still posting the sign-up thread, too.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999