News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Random Mario Kart 7 polls!

Started by fabbemannen, July 03, 2012, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What stat do you prioritize the most? (can't change number of voting options, pick one...)

Speed
7 (46.7%)
Acceleration
10 (66.7%)
Weight
0 (0%)
Handling
4 (26.7%)
Off-Road
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

fabbemannen

I always use the star first, just so people can't steal it from me and I won't get hit by my own items :<

jxjxjx

I hate lucky 7. My bomb keeps blowing myself up and someone steals my star. :P

fabbemannen

What's your least favorite MK7-items? (triple-items are counted as standard items)
Lucky Seven 7 (25.9%)

Banana 3 (11.1%)
Tanooki Leaf 3 (11.1%)
Bullet Bill 3 (11.1%)

Spiny Shell (blue) 2 (7.4%)
Blooper 2 (7.4%)
Fire Flower 2 (7.4%)

Green Shell 1 (3.7%)
Red Shell 1 (3.7%)
Mushroom 1 (3.7%)
Golden Mushroom 1 (3.7%)
Star 1 (3.7%)

Lightning 0 (0%)
Bob-omb 0 (0%)

wow, Lucky 7 really is hated. It's there at the bottom for me too

New poll up!
What car-stat would you prioritize the most when selecting your vehicle/character/wheels/glider

I go with speed myself.
And I was kinda rushed with this poll, dinnertime ;D

the_last_sheikah

I prioritize acceleration because if I ever get hit and lose all my speed, I get it right back right away.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

I personally like off-road because if I mess up or get hit and sent flying off the road, I don't slow down too much. But that's probably just for noobs like myself.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I love the really lightweight, fast accelerating characters. The character I am most of the time is Koopa Troopa. I like acceleration.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I'd rather move faster during a race than recover faster, because I feel like it's easier to get past people by just racing rather than recovering. I use Metal Mario. (Characters should be the next poll)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Handling. Even with the slowest car combo I can still take everyone down with handling. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

I've gotten so used to my combination that changing the handling and drift throws me off a lot.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Wrydryn

I like to race with featherweights the most, so acceleration for me.