News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, June 03, 2012, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which TWG would you rather play?

Minecraft by the_last_shiekah
9 (81.8%)
File Island by davy
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 07, 2012, 01:12:06 PM

spitllama

If it fizzles, it fizzles, but I think we should give a complicated game structure a chance.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

It's going to be hard to keep up with everything, my concern is that people will start string, but then once everyone starts digivolving they're going to lose interest since people can just randomly switch sides.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

davy

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 04, 2012, 07:59:05 PMIt's going to be hard to keep up with everything, my concern is that people will start string, but then once everyone starts digivolving they're going to lose interest since people can just randomly switch sides.

I think the game is not so random, the only moments that people can switch sides is in the digivolution from In-Training to Rookie, from Palmon to Veggiemon, from Greymon to MetalGreymon, when Angemon dies, and the relatively small chance of digivolving into Vademon. That among with the digivoltutions into a flith digimon (Numemon, Sukamon and Nanimon), wich won't occur very often are the only moments in which players switch sides. In other words, if you know the In-Trainings or the Rookies (by eighter seering them or role seering them) it's quite easy knowing what players have which role.

Also, Kman if you are scared then you should overcome your fear and vote for my game  :P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

vermilionvermin

vermilionvermin

the_last_shiekah may post his game.  There's significant enough support for it.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Verm does it when there's a large enough gap between 1st and 2nd.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Wasn't referring to votes but okay then
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]