TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session, Post Game

Started by Jub3r7, April 25, 2012, 08:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 26, 2012, 04:07:39 AMMashi, I was slightly angry at you before for you lynching me.  I was not being suspicious at all - you were purely lynching me because gzgregory happened to praise me and I happened to think, FOR EXTREMELY GOOD REASON, that he's human.  At the time, spitllama also thought you were human.  Would that have made you and spitllama a wolf pair?  I think it's very common for people to mutually believe others to be human, just we just happened to be interrogated by you.  You should never use that strategy again, as it is mostly a hit-or-miss thing and unreliable. 

I think the only mistake I made was not posting the log.  If I posted the log people wouldn't have followed Mashi.

Also, this happened last time I was lynched.  People accuse me, I give my defence, and in this case Mashi, I TOLD you to pm or write on the thread your thoughts so that I could give further defence if needed, yet you ignored me and lynched me anyway.  This pretty much happened last time, I kept asking what else was suspicious about me and people ignored me. 

It's very frustrating to be ignored.
No, I don't mean to be disparaging, but your defences were rather poor and contrived to me and they were also part of the reason that I ended up lynching you in the end.  gzgregory was a false lead, but it led to the creation of an accurate suspicion.  I'm sorry that you feel that way about my lynch towards you, but I feel that my actions for lynching you were at least justified (it was between you and blueflower999.  I was suspicious of you and believed that blueflower999 was Human, so the choice in the matter was rather conspicuous).  I do, however, apologise for making it appear as if I was ignoring you.  My performance in this game was well below par and a few (or many) of my actions may have been very premature and practically at the eleventh hour.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2012, 01:11:32 PMNo, I don't mean to be disparaging, but your defences were rather poor and contrived to me and they were also part of the reason that I ended up lynching you in the end.
Since the only accusation you made of me was me thinking gzgreg's a human, pretty much the only defense I gave was why I thought he was human.  People have different opinions, people have different skill levels, and what I think is human might not be what you think is human.  In my opinion you should have at least responded to me.

Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2012, 01:11:32 PMgzgregory was a false lead, but it led to the creation of an accurate suspicion
as I said it was hit or miss, and I still think it's inaccurate almost to the point of being useless.
Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2012, 01:11:32 PMbut I feel that my actions for lynching you were at least justified
If there's no reason to suspect someone then it's not justified, but you had a reason, though not a good one.
Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2012, 01:11:32 PMMy performance in this game was well below par
It depends on what you consider on-par, but I think it's a bit much to say you're doing bad when you don't win after two lynchings.

Can't wait for next game.  I'll finally be able to -
Quote from: Raymondbllive longer and thus have a chance to prove myself as something other than a weak youngling.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Wrydryn

I'm just surprised that I was wolfed before Mashi. At least it shows that you guys think I'm a good player I guess.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

Wry + super awesome spreadsheet = wolfed

Plus I had Mashi's trust
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Yes, Whirr, you've been known to be a great Player for a while now.  You and spitllama are probably the best NSM Wolves here, if I may say so.

Wrydryn

I guess I'm being kinda modest about it.

Anyways, here's the sheet for those of you interested. [Link]