News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

NSM Fanfare

Started by Meta-Ridley, September 27, 2011, 11:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

I don't know if this is the right sub-forum to put this in, but oh well...

WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF NSM HAD A FANFARE AS YOU ENTERED THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

That's just my view. Maybe something around 10 seconds long, not so long as it goes till after has a decent look around and finds a sheet they wanna download.

Cobraroll

One of the first rules of website design:
No automatic sound. Ever.

It sounds like a decent idea at first, but after a while, it gets really annoying. Like, extremely annoying. But it would be OK with a button that played a fanfare when you clicked it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on September 27, 2011, 11:56:12 PMI don't know if this is the right sub-forum to put this in, but oh well...

WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF NSM HAD A FANFARE AS YOU ENTER-
NO.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

Olimar12345

I'll gladly jump on this bandwagon: HELLZ-to-tha-NO!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Bespinben

On a similar vein, the start-up music on Sibelius gets super annoying after awhile. I'm thinking to myself, "just shut up and load the program so I can arrange dang it"
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

That was quite a bump there, bespinben.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

I've done worse on the Request board :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday