TWG: XXVI Doctor Who: Post Game.

Started by EFitTrainr, January 27, 2012, 01:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Don't feel bad, SlowPokemon!  It was a bad game for mostly everyone.

vermilionvermin

mashi is men i should wuf him night 1 more often

Mashi

no dont
every1 shuf wuff vermillionrodent insted

Wrydryn

Quote from: gzgregory on January 27, 2012, 04:33:53 PMoh god
OH MY GOD
I trusted you Wry  :(
Well played though :P

I just trust people I talk to way more easily, I guess. ><

Nope, I just did my job as a wolf and you weren't able to see past me. So I guess I did a pretty good job, you did well too. Just focus on everybody and only trust people completely when their role is confirmed.

Jub3r7

Hey guys SFK applies to Manti rule now

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 27, 2012, 04:08:52 PMI am very surprised that no one really suspected Wrydern.
Even though he was at the top of my suspicion list? XD

There were a few things that made me think Slow were human during the Mashi lynching but after the davy lynching and me being his number one suspect, my suspicion on him returned to quite a good amount. :(

Don't feel bad slow; wallowing in misery tends to makes things worse.
Examining our mistakes and what we could have done instead may feel:
1. Upsetting
2. Tedious/Boring
3. I won, therefore I don't need to examine my mistakes!

1 is a bit hard to deal with but you'll improve from it overall. 2 is the problem I have trouble with. :(
3 applies to SFK, blueflower, and wry; just because you won doesn't mean you were perfect, unfortunately.

Although you did pretty dang good.  >:(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Oh trust me I know I wasn't perfect, TWG is all about your mistakes and rolling with them to avoid dying as a wolf.

The thing about this game that makes me a little proud is that the entire wolf team was intact.

I was going to type more but I forgot what it was :|

Winter

I think that since SFK, Mashi and Wry were wolves, that this game ended before it started.

Wrydryn

Mashi was the miller winter. That would've been fun though.

Winter

davy

Quote from: Mashi on January 27, 2012, 02:05:54 PMI lost all hope for the Humans when I learned that SuperFireKirby was a Wolf.  Sorry guys!  You may have had a chance if you had listened to Jub3r7, but with the chaos that ensued due to the discord among the Players, I didn't really trust that to happen.

also guys omg i know what the word joke post means!!!!!!!!!

Frankly though, what earned my fury was the total lack of skill I witnessed this game.  I don't mind that the Human Team lost and I don't mind that I was lynched.  What I do mind, however, is that the Humans decided to Insta a Player without permitting him to post, not once, but twice.  I expected much more from NSM and I feel very chagrined now.  Perhaps it's a fault of my own for being remiss lately, but I hope that we can avoid a disaster as that which occurred this game.

Don't worry, it didn't happen twice, just once. I couldn't defend myself anyway, at the moment I posted, I went to sleep, so if you guys really wanted to give me time to make a defense, you should have waited untill the next day phase.

Sometimes, I think people are forgetting that I'm in another timezone.

Quote from: Wrydryn on January 27, 2012, 02:40:39 PMWell to be fair he was barely active anyways and xk could've claimed for him too as well because they should've been paired together and planning things out.

That's not true Wrydryn, I have been more active than in theater or manhunt, and if I survived I would have been more active than in minesweeper too.

Actually, I wonder why you post this. You're the one who saw me in chat every evening (in my timezone).

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 27, 2012, 04:05:57 PMI felt like if i said davy was the gaurdian he wouldve been wolfed the next night anyway. And if the wolves knew he was the gaurdian then they would've known i was unprotected. I also had a lot of bad seeings...which was my fault. I kinda messed everything up.

xK, I had a perfect plan of letting slow claim guard and then you'd have to say I'm seer'd green. Why didn't you use that plan?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Maybe we should start listing time zones for everyone in the initial players list.

K-NiGhT

Sounds good. I hate having to figure out when phases end...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 27, 2012, 09:33:33 PM3. I won, therefore I don't need to examine my mistakes!

3 applies to SFK, blueflower, and wry; just because you won doesn't mean you were perfect, unfortunately.

Sorry jub, but I shall never make a list relating to twg where I don't examine myself as being sexy.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 27, 2012, 09:33:33 PMHey guys SFK applies to Manti rule now
DAMNIT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Ahahahahaha.

I told SuperFireKirby during the game that he was one of the more underestimated Players here and that he could use that to his advantage.  Doesn't seem like he can anymore though!