News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Super stupid question...!

Started by NintendoPianoGirl, December 25, 2011, 04:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoPianoGirl

Okay so I know all of you are going to read this and think. WOW. Someone's new to the site! Which I am... but anyways! I was reading the forum for "Fulfilling the Requests" And I noticed that there is a list titled "Fulfilled requests(Not on the site)" When it says 'Not on the site' I'm assuming that it means not uploaded officially to the site being NinSheetMusic.com ... right? But my main question is, is that when the site is updated next, will all the sheets that have been submitted on the submissions page, be updated onto the site??? Sorry for the stupid question, but I am really confused!! :P I get confused easily OKAY?! Haha thanks guys :)
I was basically raised by Nintendo.

Shadoninja

Quote from: NintendoPianoGirl on December 25, 2011, 04:10:25 PMI was reading the forum for "Fulfilling the Requests" And I noticed that there is a list titled "Fulfilled requests(Not on the site)" When it says 'Not on the site' I'm assuming that it means not uploaded officially to the site being NinSheetMusic.com ... right?
correct.

Quote from: NintendoPianoGirl on December 25, 2011, 04:10:25 PMBut my main question is, is that when the site is updated next, will all the sheets that have been submitted on the submissions page, be updated onto the site???
yes assuming they were accepted.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Unless I only do a partial update. Sometimes some sheets are not accepted for various reasons, or I only have time to do half of the submissions thread.

And not all of the fulfilled requests will be put up, only the ones that were 'submitted'.

NintendoPianoGirl

Ohhhhh okay. I understand fully now! Thanks :P
I was basically raised by Nintendo.