Dahans' compositions: Romance for piano

Started by dahans, August 24, 2009, 03:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

I really, really liked your Earthbound piece! Except, I had to adapt it to a 4 part choir. I may have our choir perform it. If not, I strongly suggest for someone to have it performed. It'd be wicked cool to see. :D

Well, anyways. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Pollyanna for Choir Mus

dahans

Haha yeah I definitely would, I just seem not be able to find the file :/.

dahans

Brassman388

Whoa dude, how's it hanging? Sorry I didn't reply to the last post.

How are things on your end?

dahans

Haha thanks I am fine! :D I am still trying to figure out my own style which turns out to be more difficult than expected.

MaestroUGC

Well, you could use the Haydn-Method and just cast yourself to a remote area, away from all other music and distractions, and try writing music then. Being isolated will force you to be original, since you'll have nothing to derive from (except from memory, which will fade as time passes).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

Haha well that's one way. But I will begin to study composition this February! Wooooooo! First of all she didn't want to take me as her student, but then, when she tested me she finally gave in... Yeah^^.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

As I am studying business and law at the moment. She thought it would have been a waste of time, but when she tested my talent I could convince her^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VugcEsPljGM&list=UUjXUkk5hHboTy-MgniuCRTw&index=1

My newest creation^^.

Ruto

Woahhh! I can't believe it's been so long...anyway, please update more often! It's better I find stuff here than an annoying message from youtube xD I know you have new things...!

(I'm also sorry about neglecting this thread in general) :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.