News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XXIII: Manhunt

Started by Mashi, December 02, 2011, 08:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

:|

Really Davy, I told you already, I've been busy and my internet has been wonky. I was just able to get on today and don't forget about timezone differences. You can also talk to me via PM, sure it's a little slower but it still works and I can see it when I get on.

By the way, congrats on letting the wolf win.

Also if you're basing your vote on the fact of my inability to get on irc and have a discussion on it, that's terrible. This game has been terrible and if you're the wolf, congrats. If not, you're a terribly stupid human.

The End QED

davy

Wydryn, I believe at the moment I posted it was 4:41 PM in your timezone, being a day without school (and I'm sorry if you had school/work in you country), I thought I gave you enough time, and you could have told me when you thought you would be able to go online.

And thanks to the time difference PM'ing is very slow, so that it actually don't make a difference with posting in the topic. And I gave three main reasons why I suspected you, not just one. Plus I think if Jub really was the wolf (which you are trying to make me believe) he just did a really good job.

And don't say I'm terribly stupid only because you're upset I voted for you and made you lose the game. I did a really good job in making this game active, and I have analyzed both of you more than any other player did.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

THE GAME IS OVER.

WOLF WINS.