News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXII: Theatre Post Game

Started by Mashi, November 25, 2011, 08:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

1. Wolf Shaman - SuperFireKirby
2. Guardian - Jub3r7
3. Traitor - Wrydryn
4. Human - davy
5. Human - askalice23
6. Human - shadowkirby
7. Human - MassiveMayhem

Don't feel like thinking right now.  I was inactive, the game was inactive, it was all a mess.  I think that TWG is unfortunately dead on this forum.  I'll probably host one more game just to experiment something, but aside from that, I don't think that TWG will ever have the vigor it used to have.

SuperFireKirby

^This would not have been the case had Jubjub not been the only person who did shit in this game.

I mean COME ON. 2 nights in a row no one got wolfed and I still won? That just shouldn't happen.
Oh and ShadowKirby, if you're not going to be active, don't sign up for the friggin' game. This is what, the 4th time you've signed up for a game and not done anything?

But really humans, Wolf and traitor should have lost this game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Jub you really need to rethink how you decide to lynch someone. Just for being more active than in previous games someone looks like a wolf? Mashi normally takes the leader role and since he was hosting I decided to take it. I'll call you out on more later when I have access to a computer.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Wrydryn on November 26, 2011, 09:56:57 AMJub you really need to rethink how you decide to lynch someone. Just for being more active than in previous games someone looks like a wolf? Mashi normally takes the leader role and since he was hosting I decided to take it. I'll call you out on more later when I have access to a computer.
That wasn't the sole reason, there was stuff you said earlier in the game that I didn't like.
For instance, "Hey guys, I might be a wolf!"
You're the only one who knows whether or not you're a wolf, and if you're not, that means you can't say /might/ to this possibility because you would know you aren't.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Oh and I knew either you or SFK was the traitor. :p

I was sort of in a rush when I voted shadow_kirby because thanksgiving.

But SFK had pointed suspicions on MM when he hadn't really done anything, and your posts were just something you wouldn't say as a normal human.
But yeah, I see where I went wrong.

Wrydryn

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 26, 2011, 11:39:54 AMThat wasn't the sole reason, there was stuff you said earlier in the game that I didn't like.
For instance, "Hey guys, I might be a wolf!"
You're the only one who knows whether or not you're a wolf, and if you're not, that means you can't say /might/ to this possibility because you would know you aren't.

For starters that's an inside joke on irc, but it also relates to the fact that we have no idea who each other is in this game so I though, pre-game humor :B. Apparently not....

Also I find it a little funny that you think I was the traitor, I was playing the game as a normal human until the wolf contacted me, which never did happen. So I'm not really sure that you knew and you're just saying that now since you know for sure.

As for voting for shadow, rushing is no excuse for voting wrong. If you thought that either SFK or I was the traitor and I was dead, then go for next most suspicious person.

Quote from: Jub3r7Just curious, but how can you be sure that I didn't guard anyone?
You really need to think more instead of saying what first comes to mind. What I meant by that was the fact that the wolf didn't kill anyone or tried to kill someone who was guarded. Really think through it next time.

When I asked for the phase to end early actually examine when the game started and when the phase change is, instead of only what I said. It was pretty much three days for a phase change starting at night. It's a little drawn out if you ask me.

Quote from: Jub3r7[19:56]   hystericalInflection   Also, my chat with you(SFK) has basically proved you human
Really :|
I doubt you were saying that for a reaction, and it just doesn't add up. Having a conversation with someone in irc who agrees with your position at some points and tries to examine someone else doesn't mean they're a human. SFK wasn't. Be more skeptical!

This was never a good game for either side, when it should've gone one way it went the other.

davy

Mashi and Jub, your math really sucks.

Firstly on Jub's case: You made a post about how long it would take before the wolf has won according to the number of players, but you counted one player extra.

Seccondly on Mashi's case: The wolf hasn't won. If he had wolfed someone that night, he had won, but he might chose not to wolf, which is very unlikely, or Jub could have guarded himself/Mayhem succesfully. So SFK hadn't won.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Jub3r7

Quote from: Wrydryn on November 27, 2011, 09:08:12 AMFor starters that's an inside joke on irc, but it also relates to the fact that we have no idea who each other is in this game so I though, pre-game humor :B. Apparently not....

Also I find it a little funny that you think I was the traitor, I was playing the game as a normal human until the wolf contacted me, which never did happen. So I'm not really sure that you knew and you're just saying that now since you know for sure.

As for voting for shadow, rushing is no excuse for voting wrong. If you thought that either SFK or I was the traitor and I was dead, then go for next most suspicious person.
You really need to think more instead of saying what first comes to mind. What I meant by that was the fact that the wolf didn't kill anyone or tried to kill someone who was guarded. Really think through it next time.

When I asked for the phase to end early actually examine when the game started and when the phase change is, instead of only what I said. It was pretty much three days for a phase change starting at night. It's a little drawn out if you ask me.
Really :|
I doubt you were saying that for a reaction, and it just doesn't add up. Having a conversation with someone in irc who agrees with your position at some points and tries to examine someone else doesn't mean they're a human. SFK wasn't. Be more skeptical!

This was never a good game for either side, when it should've gone one way it went the other.
Did you see the posts shadow_kirby made? -.-

I said I wasn't suspicious of SFK anymore in the chat log but his reaction to the question right after that (and not just the wait time, either) made me equally suspicious of him and shadow.
And if you don't believe me about thinking that either you or SFK was the traitor, just ask Mashi. :P

Anyways, like I said, I'm perfectly aware that I made a lot of mistakes.

Wrydryn

Quote from: davy on November 27, 2011, 11:44:56 AMSeccondly on Mashi's case: The wolf hasn't won. If he had wolfed someone that night, he had won, but he might chose not to wolf, which is very unlikely, or Jub could have guarded himself/Mayhem succesfully. So SFK hadn't won.

Game is over and it was a fail of a game anyways. I'm sure Mashi knew what he was doing. Even if nothing happened during the night phase, the phantoms on Mayhem were enough to end the game anyways.

Mashi

Quote from: davy on November 27, 2011, 11:44:56 AMMashi and Jub, your math really sucks.

Firstly on Jub's case: You made a post about how long it would take before the wolf has won according to the number of players, but you counted one player extra.

Seccondly on Mashi's case: The wolf hasn't won. If he had wolfed someone that night, he had won, but he might chose not to wolf, which is very unlikely, or Jub could have guarded himself/Mayhem succesfully. So SFK hadn't won.
In TWG here, two Phantoms are equivalent to 1.01 votes.  So even if the wolfing was guarded, Jub3r7 and MassiveMayhem could only create a total of 2 votes, while SuperFireKirby alone could create a total of 2.01 votes, so the Wolf and Traitor won in this case.

EDIT: What Whirr said, yes.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Mashi on November 27, 2011, 02:49:07 PMIn TWG here, two Phantoms are equivalent to 1.01 votes.  So even if the wolfing was guarded, Jub3r7 and MassiveMayhem could only create a total of 2 votes, while SuperFireKirby alone could create a total of 2.01 votes, so the Wolf and Traitor won in this case.

EDIT: What Whirr said, yes.

I've been meaning to make a post about this subject for a while. It seems as if we do not have a standard here. As I've always done each phantom is equal to .1 vote. For future games we need to either establish a standard, or host needs to state what their phantom is.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Mashi

Oh, my mistake, I've been so adjusted to the number of points used on LLF that I forgot take NSM's perspective into account.  My mistake.  Thanks for pointing this out, master_gamer38.

Wrydryn

I guess we just used the LLF point style this game then.

master_gamer38

It's no big issue. Just something that we should establish for the future. I know that Liggy used the same.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.