News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XXII: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, October 17, 2011, 04:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Okay, this is probably the highest number of players we can get.  So would people prefer playing a 7 Player game, or would everyone prefer to put TWG to a short rest on the forum until the next school break, when everyone has more free time?

MassiveMayhem

Is there any more room? I've never played but I'd like to try.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Mashi

People are suddenly interested in TWG!?!?!?!?!

Yes, of course you may join as well.  Unfortunately, TWG has been suffering in activity lately, so I'm not sure whether we'll be able to even have a game soon, since many of the Players who've signed up have done so nearly a month ago.  I'm going to PM everyone and see if everyone's still interested in playing though.  If I receive an affirmative response, we'll host an 8 Player game.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

SlowPokemon was unfortunately grounded, so I'm not sure whether he can host anymore.  I'll await his reply and if he can't, I'll host in his place.  If I don't receive a response by tomorrow evening (~8PM or so, I suppose), I'll take initiative and host.

TWG Revival, gogogogogogogogogo.

SuperFireKirby

I could host if no one else wants to. Not busy since I was wolfed on LLF. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!