News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

How long have you been playing the piano, BTW?

Started by DonValentino, August 30, 2011, 04:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

12 years for piano, 7 years for clarinet and 1 year for bari sax.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

2 years between 2nd and 4th grade and then I didn't care and then just goofed around for a while, while playing Clarinet and then I started to relearn about 3 years ago.

So 5?

Otherwise, 9 years Clarinet, 3 years Oboe, 3 years SDs, 2 years tenor sax.

The rest is really negligible.

triforced1

Same as Warioman, 11 years of playing going on 12... which is strange since we're the same age xD

Also 6 years of Alto Sax.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm not even 12 yet... spare me, but don't get all streotypical on me! DX

I've been playing for three years.

Dude

Hey, when you turn 12, be sure to say at least once in your life while on the internet, "I'm 12 and what is this?".

Please? For me?

Saria

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on August 30, 2011, 07:40:52 PMI'm not even 12 yet... spare me, but don't get all streotypical on me! DX

I've been playing for three years.
COOL HOW ARE YOU? I'M 11.

DAMNIT NINJA'D BY DUDE.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

I thought you were at least 13~14, Fleet...why do young people Saria's age have to mislead me on teh interwebz.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

And blueflower mislead me, too. I thought he was 6. (BY THE WAY, THIS IS A JOKE, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY RAYMOND.)

I've been playing about 8 and half years.
I'm in tenth grade right now, I started halfway through kindergarten, and didn't have any lessons in the fourth grade.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DonValentino

Quote from: triforced1 on August 30, 2011, 05:54:22 PMSame as Warioman, 11 years of playing going on 12... which is strange since we're the same age xD

Also 6 years of Alto Sax.

lol

Fleetstar The Flygon

I shouldn't have said anything, darn it. D: I thought I was acting a bit typical on here, but if I seemed like a 14 year old, I guess I'm doing fine enough. I'll be twelve in a few months..

@Dude: Suspicious, much. :3 Maybe for YOU, but.. ::)

fingerz

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on August 31, 2011, 09:06:16 AMI shouldn't have said anything, darn it. D: I thought I was acting a bit typical on here, but if I seemed like a 14 year old, I guess I'm doing fine enough. I'll be twelve in a few months..
You people hurt my brain. I wasn't this good at trolling using a forum when I was 11. -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn