News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - "Living Spirit"

Started by FruityCabbage, October 09, 2015, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruityCabbage

Completed by Bespinben
I haven't seen an arrangement for the music that plays during special episode 5 - In The Future of Darkness https://youtu.be/8I_Sa8qMz6c?t=3m23s
The music I'm on about is the one played at 3mins 23secs
I'd have a go at arranging it myself but I'm not the greatest at it. I have no idea what the actual name of the piece is but if I find out I shall let you know
Thanks

Oronoco

Your link is broken, but that's all right! I think I got to the video you wanted.

The music is called "Living Spirit," and it's one of my absolute favorites from Sky!

See if this is what you're looking for.

EDIT: Your video's working now! It might have just been me.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

There are a couple floating around I think that I can direct you to when I'm not on my phone
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

I'll make this my weekend project. Expect results either tomorrow or the day following.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

cool, bespinben has a weekend project
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Oronoco

Quote from: Bespinben on October 09, 2015, 01:48:12 PMI'll make this my weekend project. Expect results either tomorrow or the day following.

Thank you! (Because I want this now, too!)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

FruityCabbage

Yep that's the one! (I'm a little excited now :P )

--

I just finished the end of special episode 5 now ( I felt the need to play them all through again) and realised what a gorgeous song the ending had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eugJwJOCA6A

It has a hint of 'I Don't Want to Say Goodbye In' and is just stunning.

Bespinben

Hey guys, thanks for being patient. Stuff like this takes quite a bit of time (at least, with my workflow). I'm 50% done, so if you're interested in "prepping" for the finished product, you can practice what I've done so far:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35209091/PMD2%20Sky%20-%20Living%20Spirit.pdf

FruityCabbage

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 15, 2015, 08:23:35 AMThe request was 6 days ago. I do not think this request has even begun to be patient.

For the standards of the request board, you are right, but I did make a rather ambitious promise:
"I'll make this my weekend project. Expect results either tomorrow or the day following."

Now 66% complete.

FruityCabbage

Well you beat me xD I thought I'd have a go and I'm still only about 10 bars in

This is my version so far

Bespinben

Request Complete!

Quote from: Bespinben on October 28, 2015, 03:16:56 AM

#1upBraix
   [DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:

131: "Living Spirit":
   [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [MP3]

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/bespinben/131-living-spirit[/soundcloud]

braix

#1upBraix? :o
Great arrangement though, definitely gonna learn it soon
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FruityCabbage