News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GCN] Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door - "Shadow Queen Final Battle Theme"

Started by spitllama, August 02, 2011, 09:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Completed by Sebastian
Apparently no one on the internet has done these! Such a surprise since they're great songs. Thanks to anyone who takes one up.

Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door:
Title Screen theme
               Completed by PianoMan without his realizing ;D

Shadow Queen Final Battle Theme
               Still needing a willing and able arranger
Shadow Siren Battle Theme
               On my page!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:
Tabuu battle theme
               On Fingerz' to-do list
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

That's why we're here, to have sheets of all those missing songs on the internet.

RIGHT MINIONS?

MINIONS!

ARRAANGE!

fingerz

YESSSS MASTER WINTERKID! ;D

Quote from: spitllama on August 02, 2011, 09:10:43 PMSuper Smash Bros. Brawl:
Tabuu battle theme
Good god. That song would be EPIC as an arrangement. But it would be hard. All the synthetic noises would be hard to add. And not to mention the insanely fast part that's around the middle.

I'll listen to the song and see whether I want to attempt this. It. Would. Be. Hard. Very. Hard.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

I agree, all the synthetic sounds would be hard to translate to the piano. But try we must, else a whipping from master Winterkidd is certain.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

http://www.mediafire.com/?05o7wh0i9r1ja99 here's something for anyone who wants to arrange tabuu. the first part is the intro riff, the second is when that (overused) brawl melody comes in, and then that third part is the bass part in the fast section. the chords don't seem to go out of the key signature.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Thanks for the outline Shadoninja! It will come in handy very well ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Jeeees. Jeeees. Handy very well. Thanks guys :)
Submissions Page

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 03, 2011, 01:05:58 AMhttp://www.mediafire.com/?05o7wh0i9r1ja99 here's something for anyone who wants to arrange tabuu. the first part is the intro riff, the second is when that (overused) brawl melody comes in, and then that third part is the bass part in the fast section. the chords don't seem to go out of the key signature.
Lovely! I'll take a look at that on the weekend and then the I'll decide. I'll give you you my answer next Monday. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 03, 2011, 01:05:58 AMhttp://www.mediafire.com/?05o7wh0i9r1ja99 here's something for anyone who wants to arrange tabuu. the first part is the intro riff, the second is when that (overused) brawl melody comes in, and then that third part is the bass part in the fast section. the chords don't seem to go out of the key signature.
I should've downloaded these the minute I accepted 'em... *sigh* XD
Do you still have it Shado? If not, I'm not that fussed.

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on October 23, 2011, 10:24:12 PMI should've downloaded these the minute I accepted 'em... *sigh* XD
Do you still have it Shado? If not, I'm not that fussed.
that I do not.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Tisk Tisk Fingerz :) i will upload it to my page on your site
Submissions Page

fingerz

Yeah, sorry about the fuss. XD
I've got it now. Thanks spitllama!

spitllama

Submissions Page