News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Bouldergeist"

Started by galaxyx, February 06, 2011, 05:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galaxyx

Completed by Bloop
Hey

What's about the music of Bouldergeist fight in Super Mario Galaxy?
It's very great! Please create a sheet!

universe-X

I started these sheets, but I'm a bit lazy in finishing it (barely got halfway through it). Plus, the 1st piano is inaccurate. If anyone wants to try and fix it up, go ahead:

http://www.mediafire.com/?27nqafnbo413896

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

DonValentino

Quote from: wolf on December 31, 2012, 01:01:51 AMIs there a youtube link???? ??? ??? ???

Oh, c'mon, stop complaining! If there isn't just search it yourself! Is it that hard?  >:(
Besides, galaxyx hasn't been active since March 08, 2011, 12:12:35 PM. Do you really think he/she will come back just to put a link?  :P

And...

TheZeldaPianist275

On top of that:  Wolf, please stop bumping so many ancient topics.  I did the same thing when I first joined.  We have a "Fulfilling the Requests" section where you can claim old requests.

Shadoninja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 31, 2012, 08:57:22 AMOn top of that:  Wolf, please stop bumping so many ancient topics.  I did the same thing when I first joined.  We have a "Fulfilling the Requests" section where you can claim old requests.
I think it's better to bump a topic if you intend to do it. His other bumps are pointless though.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

I actually agree, but the other powers that be told me otherwise when I first joined.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic