Is the Nintendo 3DS Worth it?

Started by Ragster2448, April 30, 2011, 10:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is the Nintendo 3DS Worth Trading in a DSi XL for?

Yes
10 (62.5%)
No
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Ragster2448

Quote from: fingerz on May 17, 2011, 03:09:02 PMGive the 3DS some time. It'll improve. :)

Maybe that time is right now.

So, after the E3 meeting, what do you guys think about the idea of getting a 3DS now? I didn't close the poll for a reason you know.

fingerz

I'm still awaiting an announcement from AlphaDream before I'm tempted to buy one.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ragster2448

What's AlphaDream supposed to announce? A new game?

Olimar12345

Eh...you dont need one now, unless you MUST play oot in 3d. Don't get me wrong, its great-but other than that you shoud wait for the games to come out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ragster2448

OOT would be pretty awesome to play... But you're right, I don't need one. No one "needs" one, actually. Alright, I'm closing the poll. I'll just see what the ratings on the games are when they come out.

fingerz

Quote from: Ragster2448 on June 08, 2011, 04:51:20 PMWhat's AlphaDream supposed to announce? A new game?
They have created the godly games called:
[GBA]Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
[NDS]Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
[NDS]Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

I'm waiting for the release of [N3DS]Mario & Luigi: RPG 4.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ragster2448

Oh, that's right... Well, Paper Mario is sort of an RPG, and they're coming out with one on the 3DS.

fingerz

Mhm. I haven't played any Paper Mario games... I should though. I've heard the first two were awesome, but the Wii one sucked.

Ragster2448

Whoever told you that is correct.