Thank you!

Started by Flying_Doc, July 07, 2011, 12:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying_Doc

I noticed some people thanking the staff of this site, and I would like to participate in that :)

So, thanks for alle the sheet music you all transcribe!

Especially thanks to dahans and QWERTYkid911, because all their Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow (which is,
in my opinion, one of the greatest games ever) sheet music is awesome!  8) The Great Pokémon
Red/Blue/Yellow Medley must have been a lot of work to create ;)

Keep up the good work!  ;D
Gus: "How do you SHARE a popsicle?"
Shawn: "I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick...

Winter

They aren't actually staff, but I'm sure they'd appreciate that :) I just got done purring up the RBY medley last night. It was quite a hassle for some reason, and the MUS is still broken..

dahans

Quote from: Flying_Doc on July 07, 2011, 12:07:27 PMI noticed some people thanking the staff of this site, and I would like to participate in that :)

So, thanks for alle the sheet music you all transcribe!

Especially thanks to dahans and QWERTYkid911, because all their Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow (which is,
in my opinion, one of the greatest games ever) sheet music is awesome!  8) The Great Pokémon
Red/Blue/Yellow Medley must have been a lot of work to create ;)

Keep up the good work!  ;D

Haha thanks a lot xD Actually I have created it myself... I only included one arrangement of qwertykid xD. But nevertheless thanks a lot :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Flying_Doc

Woops, then ignore the staff part ;)

I really appreciated the fast upload of the Great Pokémon R/B/Y Medley, I really wanted to play it.
Now the only thing I have to do is practise...

As I said, keep up the good work!  8)
Gus: "How do you SHARE a popsicle?"
Shawn: "I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick...