News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Youtube

Started by Zintendo, May 31, 2011, 06:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

I've taken up meditating, and a really important step towards achieving enlightenment (no, I am not a buddhist, enlightenment is self-knowing of the highest degree; to understand onesself), I need to be at peace.  I am still bothered by the fact that this website doesn't have access to the youtube account I mistakenly made, unorganized, and lost the password to.  I will try, yet again, to go through all that google account wired to yahoo, yahoo account, and gmail account, to get the password, but seriously, it is COMPLICATED.  I plan on getting some ADD medication and tackling the problem until it is solved, because I think I'm just not looking at it from the right angle and losing patience.

Your welcome.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea I'm going to just say he's a spambot because that's basically the quality of this post.

me irl
[close]

Zintendo

I'd like to take the time to point out, in this reply, how supportive and greatful kefkatic is of me coming back to this website, where I am always welcomed.  Thank you for supporting my decision to help this website become a little better known through the audience of youtube.

No really, again, thank you.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Winter

Thank you, Zintendo.

Nakah

Meditating is coo~