News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Christian and proud of it!

Started by Dudeman, May 09, 2011, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

universe-X

I'm Hindu (polytheism), but I follow Christian beliefs (belief in one overall lord). Oh, and I do also follow Buddhist beliefs/lessons.

Btw, be careful when mentioning religion on here. :P

Dudeman

I know. I just had a moment where I thought, "What if I started a topic on who was Christian?" I apologize if I have offended anyone. :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Hmm, considering most of the internet is atheist, or just uncaring, I believe you are in the minority here. Though I could be wrong. Either way, I don't see this topic lasting long before fights break out and this thread ends up locked...or ending up locked before fights could break out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dudeman on May 09, 2011, 09:37:05 PMI know. I just had a moment where I thought, "What if I started a topic on who was Christian?" I apologize if I have offended anyone. :)
Er, The problem is that people might offend you. :P

Prediction: You are about to encounter people who don't have a high opinion of religion.
Note: These people are atheists, not satanists.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Well, I am Christian, following some Catholic beliefs cause thats what I know the best/my friends are Catholic and we go to church together/my family is Catholic.

I love Jesus (HE>i) and listen to Christian Rock sometimes... that is if my mom is kinda forcing that radio station... c'mon, I kinda want to listen to JACK FM, KROQ or KLOS!!!

I pray the Rosary once a week, just as a meditation away from my humdrum school life.

----
Other than that... meh.

Roz~

^Red's a pretty good band. It's a shame that it's a Christian rock band though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

My belief is that religion is an outdated mechanism for a primitive society and is no longer necessary in this world.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 09, 2011, 09:48:54 PMI don't see this topic lasting long before fights break out and this thread ends up locked...or ending up locked before fights could break out.

Yup.