News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[GCN] Pac-Man World 2 - Multiple Songs

Started by ASH501ST, July 27, 2010, 10:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Enjoy!

Pac-Man World 2

Let me know if there's anything you think needs fixing.

ASH501ST

Dude Thank You SO MUCH!!!! And I dont think there is anything that needs to be fixed it sounds great I compared it to the original song and it maches up perfect!!!!
Thanks again man......(now I just need to find some one that can arrange some more haha)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

WiiMan96

Thank you! :D

I hope someone arranges the others soon, but if they don't I'll be sure to take a look once my skills improve.

EDIT: Maybe so people don't get confused you can put a strikethrough through the one I arranged in the OP?

ASH501ST

Yeah I will do that, oh and by any chance do you think you could arrange this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOvXq3tJcV4
B-Doing Woods
Thanks again
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

WiiMan96

Sounds manageable, so I'll take it. The brass chords sound like they might pose some trouble though.

I'm going on vacation for the next two weeks roughly, so don't expect it to be finished quite as quickly as the last one. Give me a month and I should definitely have it by then.

ASH501ST

Cool man, just whenever you get the time, Thank You!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ASH501ST

I don't want to swamp you with requests but here is another one that sounded on the easier side:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfNI59iG_6E
Menu
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

WiiMan96

...would you just like me to take Pac-Man World 2 as a project and I'll chip away at its soundtrack when I can?  :D I'll get to Menu after B-Doing.

ASH501ST

Well if you would be willing to take it as a project, I would really appreciate it  :), but you don't have to if you don't want to ;), but if you'd like to go for it then Thanks a bunch!!!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

WiiMan96

Yeah, I'll do it. From my research it seems it's a globally popular soundtrack anyway. :)

ASH501ST

Okay cool, I look forward to more songs  :)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...