News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Update, Wednesday November 24th of 2010 (Majora's Mask Replacements)

Started by The Deku Trombonist, November 23, 2010, 03:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

So Deku, All of these sheets are good enough to be converted to PDF now, correct?

Tangy

Good job. :)

I noticed that the midi links for Bremen's March and Clock Tower both lead to the song of healing (or what sounds like it anyways) though.

The Deku Trombonist

The Clock Tower midi link is fine, it kinda sounds like Song of Healing anyway. The Bremen March link....whoooooops. Should be fixed now.

Winter

They don't sound anything alike :/
Quote from: winterkid09 on November 24, 2010, 03:15:50 PMSo Deku, All of these sheets are good enough to be converted to PDF now, correct?

The Deku Trombonist

You can go ahead and do whatever you want. But I'm not going to run out and declare them "ready to be converted."

DrP

So much for a project I was working on... countless hours have gone to waste. I guess it's doing Project Kronos then.

The Deku Trombonist

I didn't say you couldn't convert anything. You can convert whatever you want. But I'm not going to say "Yay let's do this" when they're currently not going to end up on the site. There are also possible issues regarding the contents of the file info of the PDFs which need to be addressed/considered.

Also, how is it going to waste? If you really want to convert stuff, just make yourself a thread somewhere, post the links. That's sure to make loads of people happy in the mean time.

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

Oh, I just figured you were on about the same thing. Whatever.

Winter

Is there anything I need to know about the PDF file info in the mean time?

DrP

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on November 25, 2010, 03:07:01 PMI didn't say you couldn't convert anything. You can convert whatever you want. But I'm not going to say "Yay let's do this" when they're currently not going to end up on the site. There are also possible issues regarding the contents of the file info of the PDFs which need to be addressed/considered.

Also, how is it going to waste? If you really want to convert stuff, just make yourself a thread somewhere, post the links. That's sure to make loads of people happy in the mean time.

If this was directed at me, I didn't want to convert. I was remastering and rewriting the Majora's Mask pieces (and was planning to add new ones)... all well.

I just won't go on and do an entire Zelda game and fix it up.

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

If you want to do something like that, you gotta post in the Fixing the Sheets Project so that no-one else will accidentally do it at the same time as you. You can still add the new ones though, there are plenty of songs from MM that still need arrangements.

No it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Dr.P under the misguided observation that he was on about the same thing as you were.

Winter