News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

A different sort of request

Started by blahperson15, May 22, 2010, 01:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blahperson15

I was wondering, would anyone please be able to put the song "Pokemon League (Day)" into a pdf format for me? I am very eager to learn the song and would be very glad if someone could do that for me.

blahperson15

Thankyou very much, I am very grateful.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

I downloaded & installed a PDF printer application. It functions like a printer except instead of paper, it prints a .pdf file.

Cobraroll

Could anyone help me with this too?

My PC died yesterday. BSOD, with a lot of different error messages and the like. I can only run it in Safe Mode now. That means, no printer.

Also, I want to download and play the Good Egg Galaxy song from this main site, but I don't have Finale on any other computer. My humble request is:

Could anyone .pdf it for me?

Thanks a lot in advance! Ideally, I need it by tomorrow (GMT+1).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

The Deku Trombonist

Well, I've got it done and sitting here...but MediaFire's not working at the moment. I'll edit this post as soon as MediaFire starts working or as soon as I can be bothered uploading it some other way.

Edit: Good Egg Galaxy.pdf. Hopefully Sendspace will work for you.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

blahperson15

Hello again,

I'm not sure whether I should be bumping this topic but I have another similar request if you wouldn't mind.

Would anyone be able to give me a pdf of the Staff Credits music (Pokémon Gold/Silver)?

Thank you all in advance!

Winter

Staff Credits

I coulda sworn I just posted this, did my post disappear?

Am I crazy?

Geez, I need sleep.

SlowPokemon

Umm, I think he meant DrP's arrangement--maybe not.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Also, you're not crazy, you posted it in his other thread right below this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blahperson15

Sorry, I figured it might be a better idea to make a new thread for it. You did post twice. Thanks heaps.