News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Guests...

Started by TheLegend, June 19, 2010, 08:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Post as many stories as you want.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Okay. As soon as the computer I have it saved to decides to work its internet again I'll post it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

I've done that for more than a year now, and reached more than thirty chapters. In total, it would make a decent-sized book already. Check it out, especially if you're into Pokémon. Feedback needed.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Offkey

Meh well I was one of those guests for over 5 years... :P See they'll eventually come out of hiding, just might take a while.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 19, 2010, 03:07:00 PMI've done that for more than a year now, and reached more than thirty chapters. In total, it would make a decent-sized book already. Check it out, especially if you're into Pokémon. Feedback needed.

I read your story. 
And I'm a fan of Pokemon. I left a comment on the thread like a week ago.  ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.